Ubiquitous 2 chat + OBS source plugin

Free Ubiquitous 2 chat + OBS source plugin 2.2

Hello again, well i don't know how to solve it but i discovered a fellow streamer that i recommended him the app has the same issue.
He said it happened after one of the latest updates..i can screen it but guess it won't help much to solve the issue.

http://imgur.com/gsEHbuR

Also there is a weird issue that appeared on my app and on this streamers app, at random times the chat will show old messages again (for me it was from youtube for him it was sc2tv) and scroll like crazy a big amount of messages or get stuck.

Last edited:

Tink

It won't work without new ubiquitous.js and new css unfortunatelly :(

Ah, so it should work if I use the updated files? I'll try it out, thanks :D

Damn it can't figure out why twitch emotes are not shown... :s argh

I have the same issue... Just text, no images, like it's not parsing or something. Hitbox works fine (although not all emotes work).

Last edited:

ArcanicFlame

hello all again
started streaming again a few days ago and while opening my dashboards realized gaming.tv died, so i decided it was time to sign up to stream to dailymotion, did that and got my restream.io connected to it.

assumed for a few days that auto update would be working on ubi2, quickly realized today it wasn't, did what i should've done in the first place which was add/remove program and fresh install with the setup program, and was pleasantly surprised to see user lists for several other streaming services added as well as seeing gaming.tv having been already removed and seeing dailymotion being added.

was disappointing to see that beam.pro wasn't working with the latest version either but am well aware their service changes a lot as the whole thing is still basically under development =)

glad to see this project is still roaring and i see theres more code monkeys!

so i haz a request im not sure can be fulfilled but god damn i hope u can, its really important for this program to flourish

MENTION SOUND

found this^^^ while testing ubi2 with dailymotion and realized how crucial it was that ubi2 has a sound if the streamers name is mentioned in some form or fashion (@ArcanicFlame, or just ArcanicFlame, or perhaps for arc or arch etc)

additionally -Daily chat comes through to ubi2, chat cannot be sent from ubi2 to dailymotion, viewer list does not show =/
additional bug - where twitch and hitbox will automatically recognize me in the chat without posting, the other viewer lists seem to require a person to actually POST in the chat to be recognized by the viewer list?

ArcanicFlame

additionally it'd be nice if the viewer counter weren't quite that wide or if the spacing between services on the list could be altered

Beam Pro Chat is broken now connects and reconnects...in a matter of seconds.
Webserver isn't showing on stream via the CLR only after numerous restarts of the program..if at all.

Last edited:

codex

Beam.pro changed everything completely. Looks like they are rewriting backend from scratch.
Hitbox.tv work fine on my side. Though there can be an issue if you login on the website and in the app. Would be good to know what emoticons aren't work ? Or maybe app wasn't updated to the latest version (could be verified in the Programs/Features in the Control panel) ?
Twitch.tv emoticons are broken. Confirmed. They changed something in json... Fixing it now.
Dailymotion - message sending and user list aren't implemented. Its not a bug ;)
User lists in general - there no easy way to implement user list for every platform. So if it doesn't work - it isn't supported.
Wide counters - In the Web or GUI ?
CLR Browser doesn't show the chat - thats known problem with CLR browser. It doesn't refresh a page if it failed to load on start. So to get it work you have to start the app before OBS.
Sound - will be added

Welcome back from your trip :P
Thanks for the fixes. Told you twitch was broken ;D

Ok didn't know that about CLR, now i know.
Still weird scrolling issue that happens rarely from time to time...need to see if it keeps happening.

Isegrim

Hitbox.tv work fine on my side. Though there can be an issue if you login on the website and in the app. Would be good to know what emoticons aren't work ? Or maybe app wasn't updated to the latest version (could be verified in the Programs/Features in the Control panel) ?
Loged out of the website and tried connecting only with the app. This way the U2 does connect (hitbox icon stays green) BUT no messages are displayed and the viewer counter is at 0. Application Version is 2.2.1.97.

codex

Is your username the same as channel name ?
Your channel works fine for me:

uubvAk8.png

Artist.the

Scrolling issue happens when chat have about 20 messages in chat box. You can check how it looks, just run Ubiquitous 2 then types around 20 messages in chat and you will see. When new message coming chat scrolling to top, you try to scroll chat to bottom but it scrolling to top again and again.

Tink

Beam.pro changed everything completely. Looks like they are rewriting backend from scratch.
Twitch.tv emoticons are broken. Confirmed. They changed something in json... Fixing it now.
Dailymotion - message sending and user list aren't implemented. Its not a bug ;)
User lists in general - there no easy way to implement user list for every platform. So if it doesn't work - it isn't supported.
Wide counters - In the Web or GUI ?
CLR Browser doesn't show the chat - thats known problem with CLR browser. It doesn't refresh a page if it failed to load on start. So to get it work you have to start the app before OBS.
Sound - will be added

Really appreciate your dedication and effort for this plugin :) As for the Hitbox emotes, these don't work in Ubiquitous: o.o O_o and :o

All other emotes Hitbox seem to work fine :)

Last edited:

Isegrim

Is your username the same as channel name ?
Your channel works fine for me:

uubvAk8.png
No, my name and the channel name are different.
I mostly stream to a community channel on hitbox. Username is isegrim, channel name is streamboyee. The only service that is giving me trouble is hitbox, Twitch and youtube connect just fine. I can't even connect to my own channel.