Ubiquitous 2 chat + OBS source plugin

Free Ubiquitous 2 chat + OBS source plugin 2.2

finargot

I changed theme loading way. Update is uploading now.
Please check it again.

Well actually it is not :) But you can try offline installer: http://xedocproject.com/apps/ubiquitous2obs/Ubiquitous2PluginInstaller.exe if it doesn't work that way
Just run it and point to OBS folder. e.g. C:\Program Files\OBS
I installed what u gave me and still get this:
675781fd89.png

codex

I've start to implement it but they just removed that protection so I didn't test it completely. Will hope it will work next time ;)

codex

update:
- message slide in option added to Settings;
- picarto.tv ddos protection workaround;
- obs plugin shouldn't ask for update anymore;
- messages stack properly when in use with CLR Browser and "bottom" url property;
- individual message background opacity control added to Simple and Starcitizen themes;

codex

As I said I didn't test ddos workaround well because they switched it off before I was ready for test ;)
Now it should work fine. Update is on the way.

Hello, Gaming TV went into mobile streaming.
So no access to channels, seems they went for some kind of a mobile app.
So my guess there will be no use for it in the chat program anymore, unless you are going to support mobile streaming apps.
Just dropping a notice about it..

Hello again, Beam Pro got a some update today.
It connects as green and you can write into beam via the program but it does not catch messages from beam even though it is yellow and shows there is a connection.
Tested it a few times..

Apparently Cybergame chat isn't working as well :) yellow but doesn't cap..

Edit: Tried to msg from Cybergame itself it shows gibberish instead of my nick but shows the msg.
If you try from restream.io whole chat section that you stream to, it doesn't show up.

Shows i042db07bef8d433285916f51534 as in the sender lol and then the msg.

Last edited:

codex

That nickname bug is very old and happens on server side. And right now their web chat doesn't work at all.
You can try to use their new service called reall.tv instead.

Hey again, Streamup is red, doesn't give an error in options even though doesn't capture msgs while the Streamup chat website chat works fine.
Dunno maybe they also changed something, i imagine if one wants to keep this chat updated on all fronts it must be hard..i'm getting frustrated just from informing lol.

Thanks i'll check that new service of theirs.

codex

Yes they changed their chat servers 3 times lately so I wouldn't be surpised if the changed something in the protocol.