Ubiquitous 2 chat + OBS source plugin

Free Ubiquitous 2 chat + OBS source plugin 2.2

codex

Update:
- streamup.com chat added. As soon as there no viewers counter on the site, viewers counter shows total users in chat;
- picarto - viewers counter implemented;
- options to save music title/album/artist in files, to use it in OBS as normal text source;

codex

Update:
- OAuth login button added to the Twitch.tv settings. Now you can login via Twitch site and there no conflicts with captcha.

codex

- fixed incorrect fade out behavior of OBS plugin. It is now triggered by new message instead of window update event.

ArcanicFlame

can we get some work on the batch topic change? that would be a powerful component of your program if only it worked

as it stands i see twitch, hitbox, and gaming.tv, only twitch and hitbox work though for topic changing

beam.pro, stream.me, and connectcast.tv topics are hidden, im not anonymous (chat sends to all 6 services as ArcanicFlame via ubiquitous2)

Hello, as of yesterday GG chat will not connect in any form. Yellow\Green Mode...maybe they have an issue but just throwing it out here. :)

Or maybe i suddenly have an issue, want to confirm any thing at all...

codex

It seems some scene is using it. It could be connected with CLRBrowser.
Please try to close OBS before clicking OK in update window. Or install it manually with installer while OBS is closed.

Kombowz

I have a few problems with this awesome program that I can't seem to understand why it's not working.
#1. The counter display for gaming.tv chat always shows 0 even if there are people in there.
#2. I tried making a custom theme, and ever time I do, it works for the moment, but after closing Ubiquitous and reloading it, the program won't load until I delete my custom theme. All I sis was change text to impact and that was it and it just doesn't work after that...

Thank you so much for this awesome program, look forward to the response

codex

Update:
- message slide effect (can be customized in Settings);
- gaming.tv counter fix;
- custom theme template is updated. App need to be run once to update files in Documents\Ubiquitous2\Themes. Then you make a copy of SampleTheme folder and modify it;

codex

Counter Fixed - Thank You!
Custom Theme Still seems to crash Ubiquitous and make it unable to load again
I changed theme loading way. Update is uploading now.
Please check it again.

Update window is the part of OBS
Well actually it is not :) But you can try offline installer: http://xedocproject.com/apps/ubiquitous2obs/Ubiquitous2PluginInstaller.exe if it doesn't work that way
Just run it and point to OBS folder. e.g. C:\Program Files\OBS

mistafist

Hello. I was wondering if there is a way to make the Chat is ON! Be the first to say Hi! screen auto fade like chat does. When I don't have anyone chat when streaming, it ends up staying up and obscuring the video after the fact for archiving purposes. I can just type something in there to make it fade out but I tend to forget sometimes, and being that it obscures the view, I feel like it makes sense. Any chance of this happening? Or can I remove that screen somehow? Thanks.

Kombowz

@Gaudium007 I'm sure he's talking about the OBS plugin options. You can set it so that the entire chat window fades out so it's not on the screen when there's no chat activity.

I see, i never used the obs plugin gonna try it out thanks! :)

Oh, i'm using obs multiplatform for win7 so it doesn't work with that..

Last edited:

mistafist

@mistafist Hey when you say that the chat fades, do you mean the slide out of window action? or is there an actual option to make it fade away? Thanks in advance! :)

There is an option in the OBS plugin to have it fade after a set time frame when configuring the plugin. However it doesn't effect that first screen that shows when no one has typed something into the chat.

*edit - Didn't notice that was already answered, heh.

Last edited:

Kombowz

Keeps saying there's and update to ubiquitous and when I click yes, obs restarts and it says it again, and again (looping error). Is there an update coming or is something messed up?

Also, how would I get the viewers and message to display on the same line like the Battlefield theme?

Last edited: