Tuna

Tuna v1.9.7

mray

my OBS-logs say: "version `GLIBC_2.34' not found" – which is probably why it does not appear in the my menu. I even have glibc 2.36-2 installed - so what is the problem?

univrsal

my OBS-logs say: "version `GLIBC_2.34' not found" – which is probably why it does not appear in the my menu. I even have glibc 2.36-2 installed - so what is the problem?
I don't know. As I said I don't use the flatpak version. I'm not too fond of flatpak either, because I've hard that it has caused issues with plugins in the past. Have you tried 1.7.1 (https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/tuna.843/history)? There have been no major changes since then so for now it'd be okay to just use the older version.

hmeneses

it nows crashes obs on exit
1662387808320.png

dkintheuk

I'm getting this in my logfile...

17:41:15.369: LoadLibrary failed for '../../obs-plugins/64bit/tuna.dll': The specified module could not be found. 17:41:15.369: (126) 17:41:15.369: Module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/tuna.dll' not loaded

Any good ideas what will make it work?

Cheers...

manuelv157

universallp submitted a new resource:

Tuna - Get music information from right within obs

Read more about this resource...
13:11:14.070: LoadLibrary failed for '../../obs-plugins/64bit/tuna.dll': The specified module could not be found.
13:11:14.070: (126)
13:11:14.070: Module '../../obs-

I have it installed under C:\Program Files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit and the others under C:\Program Files\obs-studio\data\obs-plugins\tuna

I am running windows 64x. Any idea why this is happening or why it's not loading the plugin? OBS version 27.2.4

univrsal

13:11:14.070: LoadLibrary failed for '../../obs-plugins/64bit/tuna.dll': The specified module could not be found.
13:11:14.070: (126)
13:11:14.070: Module '../../obs-

I have it installed under C:\Program Files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit and the others under C:\Program Files\obs-studio\data\obs-plugins\tuna

I am running windows 64x. Any idea why this is happening or why it's not loading the plugin? OBS version 27.2.4
The new versions only supports 28.0.0

ray2kay

Im having an issue not seeing the tuna setup on the tools tab. Ive installed it on two different setups & nothing. Also i did not update to 28

Yan81fr

I can't connect my spotify account. I have this message on the web page INVALID_CLIENT: Invalid client
Any solution ?

Wanda__

Hi everyone.

I'm lost.

I used Tuna since 3 years with no issue... And i did the OBS 28 update with the Tuna update... and Tuna doesnt hook the music of spotify anymore (text and covers dont work anymore), so i tried to remap everything (.txt, covers etc) ... nothing good, the issue is still there...

So i tried to reinstal the old OBS version (27.2.4) and the Tuna 1.6.0, and the issue is still there >_< tried to remap text files again, but no... Tuna doesnt hook spotify anymore on OBS 27 and 28. (with proper tuna versions)

Please help <_< (i'm on it since 3 days, i'm become crasy)

PS : Sorry i'm french, my english is not perfect (yet).

EDIT : there are a way to remove everything from tuna ? cause deleting the tuna (and OBS) folders in "program files" is not enough, everytime i reinstal everything, Tuna remember my txt files, path, etc... how can i do a true clean instal ?

Avasam06

I think I get my problem with the VLC source. It only sees "VLC Video source" now, and not "Media Source" which is what I had been using.