Tuna

Tuna v1.9.7

univrsal

You have to download the nightly build I linked. You need a github account and then download the windows file at the very bottom.
1660861918490.png
Then do the manual installation steps
  1. Open your obs-studio installation folder (eg. Right click on the shortcut and click "Open file location")
  2. Navigate two directories up
  3. Drop the contents (data and obs-plugins) in the directory
  4. Merge the files
  5. Tuna should now show up in the tools menu of obs-studio

dnnswlhlm

You have to download the nightly build I linked. You need a github account and then download the windows file at the very bottom.
View attachment 85688Then do the manual installation steps
  1. Open your obs-studio installation folder (eg. Right click on the shortcut and click "Open file location")
  2. Navigate two directories up
  3. Drop the contents (data and obs-plugins) in the directory
  4. Merge the files
  5. Tuna should now show up in the tools menu of obs-studio

I did exactly that.

I retried it now with the exact same steps, and It still doesnt show up.
And the older version keeps making my OBS crash..

fullsalvo

Hi..i installed tuna and its not showing up, so i looked for it in the logs and it states
04:45:04.795: LoadLibrary failed for '../../obs-plugins/64bit/tuna.dll': The specified module could not be found.
04:45:04.795: (126)
04:45:04.795: Module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/tuna.dll' not loaded

im not sure what to do.

edwardgreene1

So my plugin is working fine but I notice in my OBS logs I'm getting these messages every so often while streaming:
21:35:26.593: [tuna] CURL failed while sending spotify command (HTTP error -1, cURL error 35: 'SSL connect error'). Waiting 5 seconds before trying again
21:36:10.848: [tuna] CURL failed while sending spotify command (HTTP error -1, cURL error 35: 'SSL connect error'). Waiting 5 seconds before trying again
21:36:40.764: [tuna] CURL failed while sending spotify command (HTTP error -1, cURL error 35: 'SSL connect error'). Waiting 5 seconds before trying again
21:36:59.331: [tuna] CURL failed while sending spotify command (HTTP error -1, cURL error 35: 'SSL connect error'). Waiting 5 seconds before trying again
22:01:02.331: [tuna] CURL failed while sending spotify command (HTTP error -1, cURL error 35: 'SSL connect error'). Waiting 5 seconds before trying again
22:11:54.720: [tuna] Refreshing Spotify token
22:11:54.932: [tuna] Spotify response: {
22:11:54.932: "access_token": "REDACTED",
22:11:54.932: "expires_in": 3600,
22:11:54.932: "refresh_token": null,
22:11:54.932: "scope": "user-modify-playback-state user-read-playback-state user-read-currently-playing",
22:11:54.932: "token_type": "Bearer"
22:11:54.932: }

Penwy

Hi..i installed tuna and its not showing up, so i looked for it in the logs and it states
04:45:04.795: LoadLibrary failed for '../../obs-plugins/64bit/tuna.dll': The specified module could not be found.
04:45:04.795: (126)
04:45:04.795: Module '../../obs-plugins/64bit/tuna.dll' not loaded

im not sure what to do.
You need to have obs 28 (currently in beta) for tuna version 1.8.1 to work.
if you're on version 27, you'll have to fallback to version 1.6.0

Flicker

Hello, I have installed Tuna 1.6.0 and it doesn't seem to save the auth code and tokens.
Also, it just doesn't work. Though I have followed your video tutorials. Any idea?

fullsalvo

CAN SOME ONE PLEASE POST A VIDEO BETTER EXPLAINING AND SHOWING WHAT YOU NEED, THE ONLY VIDEOS I FOUND WERE SKIMMING OVER IMPORTANT DETAILS OR HAVE THE QUAILTY OF THE HANK HILL JPEG MEME

paky888

Hi everyone, I have installed tuna on my obs studio 28 but the names of the audio tracks do not appear. I state that I do not have Spotify Premium. When I go to create the empty txt file and I give it the path I get this error: The provided data is incorrect. Make sure the format isn't empity and the path is valid.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 26

PaiSand

Hi everyone, I have installed tuna on my obs studio 28 but the names of the audio tracks do not appear. I state that I do not have Spotify Premium. When I go to create the empty txt file and I give it the path I get this error: The provided data is incorrect. Make sure the format isn't empity and the path is valid.
You have no format set for the song. Add it.
It should look like:
2022-08-24_113720.png

univrsal

So my plugin is working fine but I notice in my OBS logs I'm getting these messages every so often while streaming:
21:35:26.593: [tuna] CURL failed while sending spotify command (HTTP error -1, cURL error 35: 'SSL connect error'). Waiting 5 seconds before trying again
21:36:10.848: [tuna] CURL failed while sending spotify command (HTTP error -1, cURL error 35: 'SSL connect error'). Waiting 5 seconds before trying again
21:36:40.764: [tuna] CURL failed while sending spotify command (HTTP error -1, cURL error 35: 'SSL connect error'). Waiting 5 seconds before trying again
21:36:59.331: [tuna] CURL failed while sending spotify command (HTTP error -1, cURL error 35: 'SSL connect error'). Waiting 5 seconds before trying again
22:01:02.331: [tuna] CURL failed while sending spotify command (HTTP error -1, cURL error 35: 'SSL connect error'). Waiting 5 seconds before trying again
22:11:54.720: [tuna] Refreshing Spotify token
22:11:54.932: [tuna] Spotify response: {
22:11:54.932: "access_token": "REDACTED",
22:11:54.932: "expires_in": 3600,
22:11:54.932: "refresh_token": null,
22:11:54.932: "scope": "user-modify-playback-state user-read-playback-state user-read-currently-playing",
22:11:54.932: "token_type": "Bearer"
22:11:54.932: }
As the error says tuna is having issues connecting to the Spotify servers. There could be a bunch of reasons why that's happening.
Hello, I have installed Tuna 1.6.0 and it doesn't seem to save the auth code and tokens.
Also, it just doesn't work. Though I have followed your video tutorials. Any idea?
You want version 1.7.1, 1.6.0 is outdated.
CAN SOME ONE PLEASE POST A VIDEO BETTER EXPLAINING AND SHOWING WHAT YOU NEED, THE ONLY VIDEOS I FOUND WERE SKIMMING OVER IMPORTANT DETAILS OR HAVE THE QUAILTY OF THE HANK HILL JPEG MEME
You have to be more concise than that. I've seen a bunch of decent tutorials for the plugin, so you'll have to tell us where exactly you're stuck.

Flicker

As the error says tuna is having issues connecting to the Spotify servers. There could be a bunch of reasons why that's happening.

You want version 1.7.1, 1.6.0 is outdated.

You have to be more concise than that. I've seen a bunch of decent tutorials for the plugin, so you'll have to tell us where exactly you're stuck.
.Where to download this? https://github.com/univrsal/tuna/releases here it's either 1.8.1 or 1.6.0. If I click on tags, there is a 1.7.1 with only source code...

Flicker

Ah, my bad, you actually linked it. A bit confusing the download button on the project page leads to Github! Thanks I will try the version you advised.

ohfear

Hi everyone,

Hope you can help, I'm struggling to get Tuna to appear in OBS.

I'm using OBS 27.2.4 for Linux and have tried several releases by extracting and copying the folder into /root/.config/obs-studio/plugins

When I load OBS the Tuna isn't showing under Tools.

Is anyone able to point me to which version I should be using? And when I extract the compressed file do I just rename the folder to Tuna?

Cheers

univrsal

Hi everyone,

Hope you can help, I'm struggling to get Tuna to appear in OBS.

I'm using OBS 27.2.4 for Linux and have tried several releases by extracting and copying the folder into /root/.config/obs-studio/plugins

When I load OBS the Tuna isn't showing under Tools.

Is anyone able to point me to which version I should be using? And when I extract the compressed file do I just rename the folder to Tuna?

Cheers
Why would you install a plugin as root? Also you need to post your obs studio log after installing the plugin