Tuna

Tuna v1.9.7

univrsal

Okay, so setting Tuna up and for some reason- its picking up the song album cover- but not the title or artist text (just keeps coming up with 'The provided data is incorrect. Make sure the format isnt empty and the path is valid')
I need the full obs studio log. Also what music source are you using? Is the path actually valid?

DaftLeech

It seems like last.fm removed the "nowplaying='true'" attribute from their JSON response for "getrecenttracks" (Even so the API Docs still say so). So that the status on the local webserver response stays at "unknown" and the tuna outputs won't get updated.

NightSkyFlyHigh

Having a confusing issue with VLC support, the log says

[FONT=Courier New]09:33:42.674: [tuna] Loading v1.6.1 build time 2021.09.20 18:56 09:33:42.818: [tuna] Loaded 0 outputs 09:33:42.837: Couldn't find VLC installation, VLC video source disabled[/FONT]

I reinstalled VLC just to be sure but I'm still getting the same issue. OBS itself can pick up VLC as a source, but not Tuna. I already have the dropdown in Basics set to VLC.

If it helps, my OBS version is 27.1.3 and my VLC version is 3.0.16.

EGOROVNAGAMES

Doesn't work with Yandex Music

Refused to connect to '<URL>' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive

Gadgez

Install VLC I guess. If it's already installed I can't really help you that part is up to obs
I guess I'll have to try reinstalling it, will check if updating it works via like... "refreshing" it or whatever, I'm above the minimum required version.
They're also both installed to the same drive, so I'm not sure why it would be having an issue. Is there a chance of being able to add a "specify path" option or something in future to show it where VLC is if it can't find it?

univrsal

I guess I'll have to try reinstalling it, will check if updating it works via like... "refreshing" it or whatever, I'm above the minimum required version.
They're also both installed to the same drive, so I'm not sure why it would be having an issue. Is there a chance of being able to add a "specify path" option or something in future to show it where VLC is if it can't find it?
As I said locating VLC is up to obs, tuna has no part in it so I can't add any option for the VLC path. OBS gets the path from the registry which should be set during the installation. I assume you're using the official VLC version from https://www.videolan.org/vlc/ and not anything else? I heard that there are some other versions that will not work (and shouldn't be used).

2DWizard

I followed the video instructions to a T, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why the album art doesn't pull from the music files I'm playing. The art is embedded into the files and everything, but it still shows up as the placeholder image.

univrsal

I followed the video instructions to a T, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why the album art doesn't pull from the music files I'm playing. The art is embedded into the files and everything, but it still shows up as the placeholder image.
Can you upload one of the files with which it doesn't work?

univrsal

Both the standalone player and as a source in OBS.
The VLC Source works just fine for me so it must be something on your end. Anyway you can try the latest version and enable the download cover option

1651938088700.png

RicohLA

Hi.
I couldn't get the album cover right for VLC Source. I did as instructed in the video also injected the album covers inside the mp3s and wavs. But Tuna couldn't just detect and use the embedded cover art inside the mp3/wavs. Here's some screenshots of my configurations and I also attached log files. It seems like obs/tuna is struggling on something related to audio (based on the log). Please help me, thank you for your time!

Attachments

• 2022-05-08 01-31-45.txt
    36.2 KB · Views: 11
  • obsf5.JPG
    obsf5.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 19
  • obsf4.JPG
    obsf4.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 19
  • obsf3.JPG
    obsf3.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 19