Tuna

Tuna v1.9.7

univrsal

Btw, the "align to right" transformation isnt working right... I was going to use this in my layout but had to change the music info to the left so it alignment don't bug...
I doubt its a bug, but if so you'll have to report it to the obs developers.

Knuckleheadz

Hi.... I'm trying to get TUNA working with VLC Player.
I added VLC Video Source (called Music Playlist) and pointed it at a folder that contains all my tracks that I want to play on shuffle.
I can see Music Playlist in the drop down under the VLC tab in TUNA so selected that, but I don't know what to put in the Song Info Outputs option... should this be a list of all the possible songs that might play (as I am using shuffle it won't be in that order)?
I also see under Song Placeholder that "No Song Is Playing"
When I add TUNA as a source I just get a green rectangle with nothing else.
All I'd like to add is Artist - Title which has all been added via MP3Tag in to each FLAC file.
I'm not sure what I am missing... Can you help? Thanks!

zoster

Thanks for the awesome plugin! But I think the "Add new" Song info output isnt working... Already tried many ways of adding the .txts but I can't get it done. Also, nothing happens when I click the "..." Song info path button. Any idea what can it be?
This is happening to me too.

Dale

Hello,
I'm having issues running this on the current release of OBS 25.0.8. I downloaded the installer and ran it, Tuna settings is appearing in the Tools menu. While I was able to configure the Spotify connection I am unable to have anything available to output. Looking over other tutorials assuming I did something (somehow?) it looks like there should have been a default output file. Under Song info outputs in the Basic tab I have nothing, it's just blank. Any attempt of adding a new directory under Add new does not work. The button to the right of Song info path does nothing, adding my own directory does nothing. I tried making a txt file named Tuna.txt and directing the path there or just leaving it in the general folder if Tuna would make its own file by default. When pressing OK nothing new pops up under Song info output. I am very confused how this is supposed to work...?

babunera

Thats it! Took me about 6 hours to find...
If your Tuna settings is not showing song info outputs, you need to download an older version, like zoster said. Tks!

AsheJunius

First of all, thanks for this awesome plugin! It definitely helps for the attribution credits during a stream. However, I have one request:

Is there a way to incorporate the Playlist Name and/or Playlist Creator from the Spotify player as placeholders for the Song Format? If not, can you implement it somehow? I'd like to display this information to my viewers so they can look up the referenced playlists on Spotify, if they want to. See attachment for example. It can also help me when I'm trying to credit a music source in the video description when I export my streams to YouTube.

Thanks!

PlaylistNameExample.png

cheecheese45

Hi,

I'm using OBS 26.0.0 and have the Tuna V1.4.2 merge to the respective OBS folder, followed the tutorial video. Created a text file name song and from OBS pointing to this file. On the music control deck it is showing no song playing. Trying to use window title to detect the song from the browser but it does not seem to detect the browser. I not sure what steps I'm missing in order for this plugin to work.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 2020-10-03 00-19-58.txt
    8.3 KB · Views: 33

Zekira

I'm not sure if this is because of OBS 26, but I can't select Song Info Path for output. Even when I add the path manually, after clicking OK, nothing is added.

1601713831236.png

1601713881710.png

1601713895604.png

nbc4292

Can someone point me to the instructions on how to leverage Tuna to display the "now playing" title leveraging the VLC source. I'm getting stuck on how to locate the .txt file and load it into the "song info path".

I'm also seeing this error in the log file (despite being up to date with VLC):
[tuna] VLC source not available, VLC support disabled

Any tips would be appreciated!

univrsal

Can someone point me to the instructions on how to leverage Tuna to display the "now playing" title leveraging the VLC source. I'm getting stuck on how to locate the .txt file and load it into the "song info path".

I'm also seeing this error in the log file (despite being up to date with VLC):
[tuna] VLC source not available, VLC support disabled

Any tips would be appreciated!
The error message is wrong, as long as there's no error message in the VLC tab it's supported. As to where to find the text file, look at the resource page under " Where is the song information?"

Zekira

Hi,

So it seems that not every unicode character is supported or something. For Japanese in particular.

source is in-OBS VLC source

キミニあげる works fine, which is just hiragana and katakana:
1602318739736.png

But when kanji comes into the mix, I think that's where it freaks out.

watson - 渇き:
1602318695868.png

watson - 春宵闇ニ咲ク
1602318776120.png

I checked the text file and it seems to also not be written properly:
1602318828925.png

If I manually change the text file while the song is running, it's displaying fine in OBS. So I think it has to do with the way Tuna is retrieving the title from the file.
Screenshot 2020-10-10 16-35-18.png