It keeps crashing obs, can anyone help me? Log attached

Attachments

• 2020-09-02 17-53-36.txt
    35.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Crash 2020-09-02 18-39-42.txt
    150 KB · Views: 18

univrsal

It keeps crashing obs, can anyone help me? Log attached
Hey, I just put your plugin. I am using VLC so I saw your video for how to use Tune with VLC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=KI-reHyIlXM&feature=emb_title
I did everything you have done in the video and it doesn't show me the title. My VLC version is 3.0.11 and the song in obs is playing.
Please use the 1.4.2 release since 1.5.0 currently has some issues.

tortadiego

universallp submitted a new resource:

Tuna - Get music information from right within obs

Read more about this resource...
sorry i do not knoww where to post this I literally just made my account to ask anybody who may be able to help. I have everything setup for tuna logged in and everything displays perfectly. Just after idk maybe around 40 minutes or so Tuna stops detecting songs and stays stuck on a song display. The fix is me having to go into tuna settings and restarting the refresh rate and applying it and pressing ok. however I would like a permanent fix to this anybody else have this problem or have a solution so i do not have to keep refreshing back in obs

TLDR: tuna stops detecting songs after a while of use. how do i fix this?

univrsal

sorry i do not knoww where to post this I literally just made my account to ask anybody who may be able to help. I have everything setup for tuna logged in and everything displays perfectly. Just after idk maybe around 40 minutes or so Tuna stops detecting songs and stays stuck on a song display. The fix is me having to go into tuna settings and restarting the refresh rate and applying it and pressing ok. however I would like a permanent fix to this anybody else have this problem or have a solution so i do not have to keep refreshing back in obs

TLDR: tuna stops detecting songs after a while of use. how do i fix this?
A little bit more info would help, like the obs studio log

MochizukiTv

Thanks for the awesome plugin! But I think the "Add new" Song info output isnt working... Already tried many ways of adding the .txts but I can't get it done. Also, nothing happens when I click the "..." Song info path button. Any idea what can it be?

MochizukiTv

Thanks for the awesome plugin! But I think the "Add new" Song info output isnt working... Already tried many ways of adding the .txts but I can't get it done. Also, nothing happens when I click the "..." Song info path button. Any idea what can it be?
Sorry, can't find where to edit my post... lmao

Btw, just installed v1.4.2 and now the "Add new" .txt button is working fine.

AlexTEWright

Hi there, I've been getting crashes since installing tuna (and spectralizer actually haha), and haven't been getting any luck so I figured I'd reach out to you and see if you know what's up. I've got the latest video drivers and 22GB of RAM, so I'm struggling to see what the issue is. Any help at all is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• 2020-09-14 16-17-32.txt
    7.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Crash 2020-09-14 16-17-37.txt
    56.5 KB · Views: 17

univrsal

Hi there, I've been getting crashes since installing tuna (and spectralizer actually haha), and haven't been getting any luck so I figured I'd reach out to you and see if you know what's up. I've got the latest video drivers and 22GB of RAM, so I'm struggling to see what the issue is. Any help at all is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
That crash was caused by the browser source. It's unlikely that either of the plugins have anything to do with it but you can try uninstalling them and see if it still happens.

Oscee

Hey man in the next update can you make it so I can lock the song name to specific point cus it's kinda annoying to have to recentre the name every song change

MochizukiTv

You don't need a workaround for this obs allows you to align every source by editing its transformation
Btw, the "align to right" transformation isnt working right... I was going to use this in my layout but had to change the music info to the left so it alignment don't bug...