Tuna

Tuna v1.9.7

Ricincakes

This keeps happening after I installed. I tred reinstalling obs but that didnt help. Please how can i fix this or remove Tuna so it will stop happening. I removed the dll and other files but idk where else they got installed and theres nothing under plugins.
Please help!!
1596230074977.png

univrsal

This keeps happening after I installed. I tred reinstalling obs but that didnt help. Please how can i fix this or remove Tuna so it will stop happening. I removed the dll and other files but idk where else they got installed and theres nothing under plugins.
Please help!!
View attachment 59503
Just uninstall it like any other software if you used the installer.

MrKrazyK

Hi,

Need help with the song.txt file. I have added the txt source but it is showing th song info while the cover image is working fine.

There was no .config folder initially, but I created it after reading few answers here but still getinng the same error.

I've attached the log for reference.

Thank you!
1597615012361.png

Attachments

• 2020-08-17 03-19-13.txt
    13.9 KB · Views: 24

univrsal

Hi,

Need help with the song.txt file. I have added the txt source but it is showing th song info while the cover image is working fine.

There was no .config folder initially, but I created it after reading few answers here but still getinng the same error.

I've attached the log for reference.

Thank you!
View attachment 60051
You didn't install the localization files correctly and you also didn't configure the output format

Matu

Hello! Is it possible that the line breaks don't work for Spotify? I'll leave a screenshot down below!

Tuna screen.JPG

univrsal

Hello! Is it possible that the line breaks don't work for Spotify? I'll leave a screenshot down below!

View attachment 60277
I've made a mistake, which lead to some issues with the Song label (%e) and line breaks. I've fixed it but haven't made a new release yet. Can you try using %e, I think I just mislabeled them but I'm not sure.

Matu

I've made a mistake, which lead to some issues with the Song label (%e) and line breaks. I've fixed it but haven't made a new release yet. Can you try using %e, I think I just mislabeled them but I'm not sure.

Thank you very much! %e worked! Love Tuna by the way, thank you for creating it!

myuu

It does work, but it if the obs version is newer than the one tuna was made for it asks if vlc support should be enabled. If you click no it won't enable it.

How do you enable VLC support if it's disabled? Can't find any button or option for it.

myuu

How do you enable VLC support if it's disabled? Can't find any button or option for it.
Nevermind, I had to install VLC after installing OBS (instead of the other way around) before OBS could detect VLC and have the VLC Video Source available.

univrsal

universallp updated Tuna with a new update entry:

last.fm, process name, custom api, fixes and restructuring

This release adds last.fm support as well as the option to search for process names instead of window titles.
Spotify also now has the option to use your own api keys to prevent timeouts that happen due to rate limits.
Other than that there's some small fixes and interface restructuring.
Also there's now an installer for all three platforms, although I have to emphasize, that I have decided to
not offer any support for macOS anymore
, there's still builds for it but any issues that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

GavAttack

Where are the client settings located for Tuna, as I am trying to bring back my VLC support (as I downgraded from the latest version 1.5.0 to 1.4.2)

univrsal

Where are the client settings located for Tuna, as I am trying to bring back my VLC support (as I downgraded from the latest version 1.5.0 to 1.4.2)
In obs go to File > Show settings folder, then in that folder there's global.ini with a tuna section, all options are saved there (except for song output format)

Garik85

hi,I just installed tuna
(windows10,latest version of tuna and obs x64,all default folders)
and tuna settings doesn't appear in tools,as it was never installed

I tried installing in any folder and then moving it to obs plugins and nothing
entered obs plugins and there are 2 tuna files,a .dll and a .pdb among the other plugins installed,I guess it should be fine

my localization is esES ,if that matters

Oscee

Hi I use VLC but Tuna won't give me the artist name for songs or the title it just says m and t.
Have I installed or set it up wrong?

Also I'm on windows and it crashes OBS whenever hi hit apply

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    32.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

univrsal

hi,I just installed tuna
(windows10,latest version of tuna and obs x64,all default folders)
and tuna settings doesn't appear in tools,as it was never installed

I tried installing in any folder and then moving it to obs plugins and nothing
entered obs plugins and there are 2 tuna files,a .dll and a .pdb among the other plugins installed,I guess it should be fine

my localization is esES ,if that matters
I need the obs studio log, also consider using the last release since the current one has some issues.
Hi I use VLC but Tuna won't give me the artist name for songs or the title it just says m and t.
Have I installed or set it up wrong?

Also I'm on windows and it crashes OBS whenever hi hit apply
See above.