Tuna

Tuna v1.9.7

univrsal

Hi there, I hope you're all doing well.
I've followed the steps indicated in the tutorial for installation for Windows. Everything is up to date.
OBS did recognize Tuna but it's kind of akward, has you can see in the Attach files.
Also when I go to the tuna.gui.tab.vlc it says tuna.gui.vlc.disabled in red.

I am just starting to use OBS. I was able to pull a couple of things and I try to work with 1 script at a time.

Thank you.
Did you use the installer? It seems you (or the installer) didn't install the localization correctly.

Alter_Bang!

Hello everyone!
I'm having troubles in trying to install Tuna as I can't find the install folder for Mac OS.
Is anyone else having the same issue?
I need Tuna by the time I'm willing to install also Spectalizer.

Thanks to anyone answering!

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-04-22 alle 17.21.15.png
    Schermata 2020-04-22 alle 17.21.15.png
    95 KB · Views: 39

univrsal

Hello everyone!
I'm having troubles in trying to install Tuna as I can't find the install folder for Mac OS.
Is anyone else having the same issue?
I need Tuna by the time I'm willing to install also Spectalizer.

Thanks to anyone answering!
I haven't gotten around to building the mac version, you can use the previous release for now.

Last edited:

ZaRealness

Hello I need help. I am on Windows 7 so maybe that is why there is a problem but I don't know. After I downloaded Tuna and everything and set it up with all the software needed, all Tuna is showing is a moving green box. Please can someone help me?

univrsal

Hello I need help. I am on Windows 7 so maybe that is why there is a problem but I don't know. After I downloaded Tuna and everything and set it up with all the software needed, all Tuna is showing is a moving green box. Please can someone help me?
Have you read the plugin post carefully, especially the part about where the song information is stored?

Would love if regex could also be used for the text replace. Currently I use winamp to play music, but the window title adds the playlist song number on the front which isn't a set amount of characters. Would love to be able to just use regex to use something like '\d*\. ' in order to replace a playlist number with nothing in order to remove it.

univrsal

Would love if regex could also be used for the text replace. Currently I use winamp to play music, but the window title adds the playlist song number on the front which isn't a set amount of characters. Would love to be able to just use regex to use something like '\d*\. ' in order to replace a playlist number with nothing in order to remove it.
I can look into that

univrsal

Hi there, I've followed all these instructions (created the folder in specified directory) and I still have the same "resetting to default" issue.
Here's my log file:

Thank you for any help!
The log says that it can't create the config file so it seems like the folder still isn't there or it can't write to it.
Can you run the following commands in a terminal and tell me the output?
Code:
ls -al /Users/$USER/
ls -al /Users/$USER/.config

m00nb34rz

Thanks for the quick response! Here's what came up when I ran that code:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 2.10.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 2.10.20 PM.png
    305.1 KB · Views: 33

m00nb34rz

Wow that's really weird... I think I might have put a / after the .config
Either way, this worked! Thank you for putting up with the ignorance lol

hifihillary

hi... Tuna just killed another OBS plugin (Spectralizer).
don't install the older version as recommended for mac until new one is developed.
had spectralizer working great, then wanted to try out Tuna. installed v1.4.1 on the advice of universallp above
"I haven't gotten around to building the mac version, you can use the previos release for now".

this killed Spectralizer. had to delete Tuna (manually - how do you delete these plugins otherwise???) - Spectralizer still not working.
:(

univrsal

hi... Tuna just killed another OBS plugin (Spectralizer).
don't install the older version as recommended for mac until new one is developed.
had spectralizer working great, then wanted to try out Tuna. installed v1.4.1 on the advice of universallp above
"I haven't gotten around to building the mac version, you can use the previos release for now".

this killed Spectralizer. had to delete Tuna (manually - how do you delete these plugins otherwise???) - Spectralizer still not working.
:(
What do you mean by killed? Does obs crash, can you give me the obs studio log? You have to give me more information if you want this to be fixed.

hifihillary

What do you mean by killed? Does obs crash, can you give me the obs studio log? You have to give me more information if you want this to be fixed.
hi, thanks for the reply. by "killed" i mean that Spectralizer no longer displayed it's graphics when set to the correct audio source.
would the log still be helpful as it's been a few weeks...

univrsal

hi, thanks for the reply. by "killed" i mean that Spectralizer no longer displayed it's graphics when set to the correct audio source.
would the log still be helpful as it's been a few weeks...
Yeah sure, although I'm fairly certain that tuna is nothing to do with it. The two plugins have nothing in common that could cause any interference.

ukathoops

Have many plugins downloaded and OBS worked as expected, download the tuna plugin to show current song playing from spotify. OBS instantly quit capturing my screen and spent an hour trying to fix the issue only to completely uninstall OBS. Reinstalled all plugins EXCEPT tuna, and OBS is back to normal..