Tuna

Tuna v1.9.7

Snave

Is it possible to get the text to scroll? Long titles just take up too much space.

Sorry, ignore this question. It had been so long since I set up my old "now playing" text I had completely forgotten you add it in filters.

Great plugin, thank you for your work

pappouc

Hello
first of all nice work !! I am excited with all this (i am new here)
i have a simple question i am using obs 25.04 and i just installed tuna 1.4.1 and my op system is win 7 64bit.
so i play music with Winamp 5.8 and i want to show (now playing) cover album it is possiible?
thank you

univrsal

Hello
first of all nice work !! I am excited with all this (i am new here)
i have a simple question i am using obs 25.04 and i just installed tuna 1.4.1 and my op system is win 7 64bit.
so i play music with Winamp 5.8 and i want to show (now playing) cover album it is possiible?
thank you
No covers can only be shown when using Spotify or MPD, I may add an option to fetch a cover based on title and artist but no promises

pappouc

No covers can only be shown when using Spotify or MPD, I may add an option to fetch a cover based on title and artist but no promises

thank you for your reply i was searching this from the morning :)
do i have any other option for the cover album?

Camzilla54

The text placeholder is in the tuna settings, the placeholder image is in the plugin data directory eg. C:\Program Files\obs-studio\data\obs-plugins\tuna
I feel like that should have been at the beginning instead of the end of the explanation. I also think the homebrew setup should have been at the beginning and had its own area in the list instead of being a side note in another part of the tutorial. Also, the image place holder was not auto-created like the text place holder, I just used a different photo and used that as the placeholder.

univrsal

I feel like that should have been at the beginning instead of the end of the explanation. I also think the homebrew setup should have been at the beginning and had its own area in the list instead of being a side note in another part of the tutorial. Also, the image place holder was not auto-created like the text place holder, I just used a different photo and used that as the placeholder.
What list are you talking about? Why should the placeholder be auto created?

univrsal

universallp updated Tuna with a new update entry:

Music control dock, label format option

Added a control dock
Added format option for song label
I haven't tested the dock for Spotify since I don't have premium, but it should technically work
Fixed music control dock not saving it's state
Fixed music sources not using placeholder when playback is paused
Also I noticed that Spotify is limiting the api requests, so if your info isn't updating sometimes
it's probably because the plugin has to wait a certain amount of time before it can send another request.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dyelawn57

I just installed Tuna and I followed the instructions for Spotify. I am still not able to see any information being displayed. May I have some help?

Edit: I have Tuna enabled in the settings and it shows the song on the Music Control window but there is no text or album art on my Source and I cant control the song through OBS

jacquesrai

alguém me ajude por favor meu obs estúdio da falha ao se conectar com servidor,ao transmitir para o facebook live, ta difícil se conectar,ja assisti todos os videos do YouTube e nada.

univrsal

I just installed Tuna and I followed the instructions for Spotify. I am still not able to see any information being displayed. May I have some help?

Edit: I have Tuna enabled in the settings and it shows the song on the Music Control window but there is no text or album art on my Source and I cant control the song through OBS
The information is provided via text and image files, which can be configured in the tuna dialog, under Tools > Tuna settings. To display the information you have to add a text and image source and point them to the text and image file respectively.
I know about the bug with the music controls and will fix it as soon as I get the time to make a new release
alguém me ajude por favor meu obs estúdio da falha ao se conectar com servidor,ao transmitir para o facebook live, ta difícil se conectar,ja assisti todos os videos do YouTube e nada.
Please write in English otherwise I can't help you.

Dyelawn57

I am trying to find where I might point it to for Spotify but so far I haven't found anything useful

Edit: I found the files and the plugin seems to be pointing to the right place. There is still no information being displayed.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    11.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    248.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

univrsal

I am trying to find where I might point it to for Spotify but so far I haven't found anything useful

Edit: I found the files and the plugin seems to be pointing to the right place. There is still no information being displayed.
Have you followed the tutorial on the plugin page?

hssnz

Hey guys, i followed the video tutorial on OBS. All steps already been followed but the the songs detail wont appear. Can anybody show me the proper step? Im almost complete all steps, but nothing appear on the preview screen, the track now playing, but the preview show nothing. i also try disable my background image checking layer etc, but nothing works. i also try duplicate video source 1st by playlist, the 2nd try on select all mp3. Also didnt appear, do i missed any tick boxes or any steps? i attach screenshots for references.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 2.07.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 2.07.43 AM.png
    235.5 KB · Views: 51

univrsal

Hey guys, i followed the video tutorial on OBS. All steps already been followed but the the songs detail wont appear. Can anybody show me the proper step? Im almost complete all steps, but nothing appear on the preview screen, the track now playing, but the preview show nothing. i also try disable my background image checking layer etc, but nothing works. i also try duplicate video source 1st by playlist, the 2nd try on select all mp3. Also didnt appear, do i missed any tick boxes or any steps? i attach screenshots for references.
Please read the plugin page carefully, especially the Where is the song information? part
Also your obs version is outdated, you should update it

The_Simz

Hi there, I hope you're all doing well.
I've followed the steps indicated in the tutorial for installation for Windows. Everything is up to date.
OBS did recognize Tuna but it's kind of akward, has you can see in the Attach files.
Also when I go to the tuna.gui.tab.vlc it says tuna.gui.vlc.disabled in red.

I am just starting to use OBS. I was able to pull a couple of things and I try to work with 1 script at a time.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Tuna-OBS.jpg
    Tuna-OBS.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 67