ThFlying1diot - HitBox, Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations)

Free ThFlying1diot - HitBox, Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations)

TurchGespielt

Donation-tracker had an app update I think last month or so. If you already updated it, that might be connected to notification not showing up though i'm not sure, just guessing, I haven't had any problems yet myself.

I've updated the app, but the problem still exists.

I just found out that there's even an error in the LOG of OBS containing this specific CLR-Browser, maybe that can help.

23:23:44: CLRHost:: Browser 16: Uncaught ReferenceError: error is not defined @http://www.thflying1diot.com/twitch/tool/output.php?channel=turchgespielt&alert=donations&auth=sha256:1000:xxxxx/ci4:xxxx/xxxx&hitbox=false&preview=false286

This is in the LOG every ~15 seconds.

Does that tell you something?

BCNPalomino

I was thinking since there was a recent update to donation-tracker perhaps that is why it isn't working for you...though i've updated and it appears to be working for myself. you are using nightdev's clr browser? is there a chance you are using the standard clr browser and not the specific one nightdev uses?

TurchGespielt

I was thinking since there was a recent update to donation-tracker perhaps that is why it isn't working for you...though i've updated and it appears to be working for myself. you are using nightdev's clr browser? is there a chance you are using the standard clr browser and not the specific one nightdev uses?

I'm using the standard one. :) But, with your input, I also tried the one nightdev uses... still the same error in the log every 15 seconds. I guess it has something to do with the site, cause even when I open the URL in a browser like Chrome or Firefox, the "Donations" don't ring... followers are working this way.

Is there any chance to delete my account on th1flyingidiot and start from scratch?

Hello Everyone,

First let me apologize for the long time not being into the development of my tool. Don't worry I will try to get things in line and start tonight to look to some problems you guy's are having. So again sorry for the long going away time! And I will check all problems and sort it out. After that I will update code for Streamtip because of Streamdonations not working anymore because of Streamtip.

I will keep in touch from now on!

So expect good things to happen! :) And thanks BCNPalomino for helping.

@TurchGespielt I will look into youre problem this week or maybe even tonight.

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot

P.S: just sa there already more then 1000 follower alerts made :o! Amazing.

Th Flying 1diot updated **WebTool** ThFlying1diot - HitBox / Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations) with a new update entry:

Finally an update!! Sorry for all the delay, I am back ;-)

Hello all,

Sorry have had some bad months had to stop many things I do code wise. But now decided to pick some stuff up again. And this tool has the top priority from now on again. Sorry it took a while..

So the first update from right now:
  • Donations Imraising working with the new API EventListener, you have to give up the key from youre Imraising account (API changed)
  • Donations Donation-Tracker.com has been fixed with new API
  • Donations StreamTip.com has been builded in also a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sounds great. :) Any news so far?
Could you test it again? I updated the code so I think it should work now.
If you want to test it out, you can simply go to the webtool it self go to donations make sure the settings are updated for the donation systems and then press Live View.

Then wait atleast 15 seconds before making an test donation from within the donation system of choice.

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot

Th Flying 1diot updated **WebTool** ThFlying1diot - HitBox / Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations) with a new update entry:

Text to Speech builded in, tested in new OBS version

So another update, subscribers is next, but I just had read some questions from streamers on the internet asking about how they can do this. So..

I have builded TextToSpeech into the WebTool. You can enable it by going to sound menu and choose enable TTS. Then the custom text or text will be spoken out afte two seconds that the message displays. I need to build the timing in.

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot

View attachment 5057

A update for the Text-To-Speech built in, now plays everytime when activated. Also when the Text-To-Speech is done speaking it will put volume back in orginal position. And before speaking volume is down to 30 instead of the original volume.

Now going to look for language option setting to built it in. Also when you just use the new version of OBS and new version of CLR Browser. You don't need the NightDev anymore all working out of the box :)!

Also a little update I have made the authentication part in a test version which I can use for getting the subscribers for a alert for HitBox! Now I just need a test subject who want to help me and try it out. I have one test subject already, but some more is welcome.

I need to figure out the built of the subscriber list, but I do not have a subscriber button so I need someone who can test it out for me.

Th Flying 1diot updated **WebTool** ThFlying1diot - HitBox / Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations) TTS Support with a new update entry:

Donation custom text built in / first step of Subscriber Alert HitBox in the making

Some updates!

Made some updates within the code to make it better. Also from now on Custom donation text is supported. Also with variables like:
  • {AMOUNT}
  • {CURRENCY}
  • {MESSAGE}
Default is: {AMOUNT}{CURRENCY} Donation! - {MESSAGE}

Text-To-Speech also fixed for donation message. Working now! Like a charm.

View attachment 5097

SpamFilter?!
Another thing I can now built in is a SpamFilter. When in one check of the FollowerAlerts there are more then a...

Th Flying 1diot updated ThFlying1diot - HitBox / Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations) TTS Support, with a new update entry:

Subscriber Alert for HitBox LIVE! Still BETA testing

Hello HitBox users,

From today you can have an Subscriber Alert within the WebTool and give alerts for the subscribers who just got subscribed to youre HitBox channel. This is still BETA it does however work. But needs more polishing which I will do in next day or so.

View attachment 5102

Also some more tweaks comming to make things a little easier.

What to do to get this to work?

1. Go to http://www.thflying1diot.com.
  2. Login with youre twitch account.
  3. Go to...

Th Flying 1diot updated ThFlying1diot - HitBox / Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations) TTS Support, with a new update entry:

HitBox Authentication updated for Subscriber Alert, and Text-To-Speech language option

HitBox Authentication is now complete with extra visible check!
You can fill in youre HitBox data within LiveView off in Followers.

View attachment 5106

Also I have made the language for Text-To-Speech changable from the LiveView mode. As for example for Followers.

View attachment 5107

LtStan

Hey I really enjoy your tool.

But isn't there any other way to authentication with hitbox?
Hitbox surly has an api for apps.

Requesting full credential to a account is always cheesy!

Yes it is but currently this is the only way until there is a decent API available for HitBox subscriberlist. The password is used once, after it is converted to HitBox token.

HitBox demands a Username/Password to get the token, which is again needed for getting the not documented SubscribersList API to work with HitBox.

Followers works completely else and also doesn't need a password. That is just for getting Subscribers Alert to work for HitBox only. Twitch has a better way of authentication the token. Which is to be sure it always work.

When HitBox has a better API for getting the Subscribers it will be built in no problem. But for the last 6 months there has been no changes. And there isn't a Subscriber Alert for HitBox as of yet.. At least there was none. I have made one of the first Subscriber Alerts working for HitBox. But when HitBox desides to make the subscriberlist better and better documented and having a better authentication then I can use that. But until then this is needed I am afraid.

After you filled in the password and press Authenticate HitBox it will store the Key instead of the typed in password.

Kind regards,
ThFlying1diot

I have updated the Followers page to let known dat the password authentication is only required for using the Subscriber Alert for HitBox. Also modified the code behind the Authenication HitBox. It wil now also check if username is correct when pressing Authenticate HitBox.

screen01.jpg

Updated menu, and LiveView mode setting

Hello again!

I have made some changes within the layout of the menu and added it all to the LiveView mode. Because that works much better and faster then it was when trying to create a perfect timed alert.

So now the Buttons Sound On/Off and Text-To-Speech Enable/Disable or placed in the LiveView On menu. On same layout as the Timing and Sound volume settings.

So under LiveView On you can find:
  • Sound on/off
  • Sound volume
  • Sound change
  • Text-To-Speech on/off
  • Text-To-Speech...