TeeBoard

Free TeeBoard v0.1.5 beta

DeezjaVu

Not sure if this is purely on my side, but I think I might have located a few issues:

1 - Count Down widget. When using the .html from the install folder as a source the setting used is always on "countdown > 3 minutes", regardless of the selected settings in TeeBoard. However, changing the source to the .html located in the profile>documents>TeeBoard seems to do the trick and the widget works as intended.

So I'm not sure whether only the components under Documents are intended to be used.

Yup, the widgets are under the "user documents" folder as that folder is writeable, while "program files" by default isn't. Each widget has a folder icon in the top right, click that to open the correct folder.

2 - Probably not TeeBoard related, perhaps it's the CLR Browser plugin fault. Unfortunately was unable to get it to work with the 64bit OBS since it always crashed when starting a preview.
I find the 64bit OBS version to be less stable than the 32bit version, could be just the OBS plugins, I'm not sure, but I personally stick to 32bit myself. When the CLR browser crashes it often has to do with the plugins that it has loaded (they are browser plugins such as the flash player, quicktime, etc..). The CLR browser automatically picks those plugins up (not sure where from, probably the registry). The problem is that you can't modify which plugins it loads. You can view a list of the loaded plugins by going into:

OBS -> settings -> Browser -> Runtime: Plugins. Click the "..." button on the right which will bring up a list of loaded plugins.
If possible grab a screenshot of that and post it here.
As for general feedback - nice app, great job! Though perhaps the ON/OFF buttons could change colors to indicate whether they are actually on or off. Spent loads of time setting up the notification widget only to find out that I neglected to enable "Display on stream" while testing. But that one is totally my fault :)

The text changes color. I may look into actually changing the button color (the purple rectangle).

Last edited:

DeezjaVu

I dunno if this has been explained (the video is also a bit outdated compared to the UI) but what exactly is the Game Titles are for in the Misc. Tools? What do you plan on doing with the Channel Panels (what is it for)? And a short tutorial for an IRC noob would be nice for the token, my upload speed is slow as it is and I'd like to be able to see my twitch chat (if thats what its for) without having my browser open with my dashboard running.

Hey Lunaus, I apologize for not having proper documentation on everything yet, which is totally my fault. I just hate writing documentation, but I'll get to it eventually.

There is somewhat of an explanation about the "Game Titles" in the v0.04 patch notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O8BRNOxRvskHlfdCN5kGDwxHBaQiH-8XPkExlHCOdgk/pub

You can access these via the TeeBoard system tray icon as well.

Channel Panels will allow users to generate "panels" for their Twitch channel from existing templates. This will be available in the upcoming patch. A video explaining/showcasing this somewhat can be found here:

This video is also available via the TeeBoard system tray icon, under "Instructional Videos".

For more info on using an IRC client for Twitch, check these videos:
https://sites.google.com/site/deezja/news/twitch-irc

DeezjaVu

I'm back!

I am getting some extreme delays on follower notifications, some of them not triggering until 20-30 minutes after someone follows. Do you know if this is coming from Twitch or is there some settings that are incorrect on my end on TeeBoard?

Thanks as always!

Cheers
It is either Twitch or your system clock is way off. TeeBoard uses a timestamp to check for new followers. If a user's "followed" timestamp is later than the last time TeeBoard checked that user is considered new. The "the last time TeeBoard checked" depends on your system clock. So if your system clock is not running correctly, notifications may not work as expected.

Rumlik

Hello to all,

first I want to thank DeezjaVu for his excellent work.(My thanks also go to OBS creators. ;-) )

I have a few questions :
1) In the notifications(Followers/Subscribers/Donations) - can be set notice on my monitor/screen. Can I this notice move to my second monitor(drag-and-drop or something like that)? In the settings is currently just on / off, but no settings for location. This notice is displayed only on the main monitor(lower right corner) and thanks to fullscreen mode on main monitor are for me not visible. I can not quickly respond to these viewers and it is a pity.(simple drag-and-drop on that notice does not work)

2) Is it possible to make a bigger font and highlight? In the my monitor/screen notifications.To make it at least as it is in the description:
1zodesk.jpg

At least highlight the nickname.

3) The notifications which are shown in the video/stream for new(Followers/Subscribers/Donations):
28smyo4.jpg

If I write my own text in the field "Message", the program does not remember him. After closing is there again the default text. Please do this field saveable. It's nothing serious, but it is annoying this write over and over again (after turning off and on the program). I'm from the Czech Republic, and my streams are mainly in the native language. The program does not support the Czech diacritics(ěščřž etc.) in this field.(Please check it out.)

Otherwise great job and I look forward to the final finished version.

DeezjaVu

Hello to all,

first I want to thank DeezjaVu for his excellent work.(My thanks also go to OBS creators. ;-) )

I have a few questions :
1) In the notifications(Followers/Subscribers/Donations) - can be set notice on my monitor/screen. Can I this notice move to my second monitor(drag-and-drop or something like that)? In the settings is currently just on / off, but no settings for location. This notice is displayed only on the main monitor(lower right corner) and thanks to fullscreen mode on main monitor are for me not visible. I can not quickly respond to these viewers and it is a pity.(simple drag-and-drop on that notice does not work)

2) Is it possible to make a bigger font and highlight? In the my monitor/screen notifications.To make it at least as it is in the description:
1zodesk.jpg

At least highlight the nickname.

3) The notifications which are shown in the video/stream for new(Followers/Subscribers/Donations):
28smyo4.jpg

If I write my own text in the field "Message", the program does not remember him. After closing is there again the default text. Please do this field saveable. It's nothing serious, but it is annoying this write over and over again (after turning off and on the program). I'm from the Czech Republic, and my streams are mainly in the native language. The program does not support the Czech diacritics(ěščřž etc.) in this field.(Please check it out.)

Otherwise great job and I look forward to the final finished version.

1. Yes, via the system tray right click menu, select "notifications" and you can then select which corner on the main monitor you want to display the on screen notification or you can select "custom", which will make the notification window always visible and draggable. You can then move the notification window to your second monitor. TeeBoard will also remember the last location it was at and restore it the next time you start TeeBoard.
  2. I'll make it the same color as the title, which should make it more clear and easier to read.
  3. When you move the mouse over the input text field there should be a tooltip saying something like: hit enter after modifying the message. So that's what you should do :)
Thanks for the feedback and thank you for trying out TeeBoard !

Rumlik

1. "ooh" system tray. I missed it - I am ashamed - great it works!!
2. then it will be super
3. and again I am ashamed that I am blind as a patron X-). - great it workst!!

dehixem

Hello once again!
I've managed to get notifications to work when I do tests now!
But I encounter an error concerning streamdonations.net

When someone donates to me via https://www.streamdonations.net/c/dehixem they type in their nickname, their comment, the amount they want to donate, then are redirected to the paypal page.

However, even though I do receive the donation, streamdonation.net does not register any information input from the form, nothing appears in my streamdonations dashboard. This leads to TeeBoard never receiving the live onstream notification.

Does anyone know what may be going on ?
Cheers :)

EDIT: "Any charged-back transactions will place a donor's PayPal account on a blacklist, and they will not be logged by Donation Tracker any longer. They will however still show up in your PayPal account, and you can see and handle those transactions over at PayPal should they continue to contribute."

Maybe this has something to do with paypal accounts not showing up in the donation tracker, even if I never charged back anything ?

Last edited:

DeezjaVu

Hello once again!
I've managed to get notifications to work when I do tests now!
But I encounter an error concerning streamdonations.net

When someone donates to me via https://www.streamdonations.net/c/dehixem they type in their nickname, their comment, the amount they want to donate, then are redirected to the paypal page.

However, even though I do receive the donation, streamdonation.net does not register any information input from the form, nothing appears in my streamdonations dashboard. This leads to TeeBoard never receiving the live onstream notification.

Does anyone know what may be going on ?
Cheers :)

EDIT: "Any charged-back transactions will place a donor's PayPal account on a blacklist, and they will not be logged by Donation Tracker any longer. They will however still show up in your PayPal account, and you can see and handle those transactions over at PayPal should they continue to contribute."

Maybe this has something to do with paypal accounts not showing up in the donation tracker, even if I never charged back anything ?

Have you filled in your PayPal details on the streamdonations.net page?
On the account info page there's a button that says: "Update Donation Data", click that in fill in the required information.

Other than that, I have no idea. If the donations do not show up in the streamdonations.net dashboard at all, contact nightdev.

DeezjaVu

dehixem

Have you filled in your PayPal details on the streamdonations.net page?
On the account info page there's a button that says: "Update Donation Data", click that in fill in the required information.

Other than that, I have no idea. If the donations do not show up in the streamdonations.net dashboard at all, contact nightdev.

Thanks for the response,
I already had configured the "update donation data" form. I've contacted NightDev, thus far he asked me to check and make sure my IPN notifications were not configured in my Paypal account.

But my IPN notifications were already not configured (http://puu.sh/8w6lN.png).

I don't really know what to do now but I felt like I should keep you updated on my issue.

Cheers

DeezjaVu

DeezjaVu updated TeeBoard with a new update entry:

update v0.0.9 beta

TeeBoard has been updated to v0.0.9

Patch notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sM3sEfar9Mr2uCbTATvmS7r1c7U9q1CBwDuJM70aBCs/pub

If you already have TeeBoard installed, you will be notified of the update the next time you start the app.

IMPORTANT: this update removes all previous user settings.

If you are currently unable to start TeeBoard (after updating to v0.0.8) you'll have to manually remove the old user settings folder:

[FONT=Courier...[/quote]

Read the rest of this update entry...

DeezjaVu

When I try updating from 0.0.7-0.0.8 I get error #5100.

Can you look for this log file:

C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Local\Adobe\AIR\logs\Install.log

Open it in notepad and copy/paste the last few lines here (they should begin with the timestamp of when you last tried updating TeeBoard).

DatMellow

[2014-05-02:18:28:21] Application Installer begin with version 13.0.0.83 on Windows 7 x86
[2014-05-02:18:28:21] Commandline is: -update "c:\program files (x86)\air\gip\teeboard\teeboard.exe" "C:\Users\Lelouch\AppData\Roaming\be.gip.twitch.TeeBoard\Local Store\#ApplicationUpdater\update.air" 0.0.9
[2014-05-02:18:28:21] Installed runtime (13.0.0.83) located at c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR
[2014-05-02:18:28:21] Installed app (be.gip.twitch.TeeBoard) located at c:\program files (x86)\air\gip\teeboard\teeboard.exe
[2014-05-02:18:28:21] Unpackaging file:///C:/Users/Lelouch/AppData/Roaming/be.gip.twitch.TeeBoard/Local%20Store/%23ApplicationUpdater/update.air to C:\Users\Lelouch\AppData\Local\Temp\flaF337.tmp
[2014-05-02:18:28:22] Application signature verified
[2014-05-02:18:28:22] Unpackaging/validation complete
[2014-05-02:18:28:22] Converting unpackaged application to a native installation package in C:\Users\Lelouch\AppData\Local\Temp\flaF470.tmp
[2014-05-02:18:28:22] Native installation package creation succeeded
[2014-05-02:18:28:22] Starting app update of c:\program files (x86)\air\gip. Updating from be.gip.twitch.TeeBoard version 0.0.7 to be.gip.twitch.TeeBoard version 0.0.9 using the source file at file:///C:/Users/Lelouch/AppData/Roaming/be.gip.twitch.TeeBoard/Local%20Store/%23ApplicationUpdater/update.air
[2014-05-02:18:28:22] Installing msi at C:\Users\Lelouch\AppData\Local\Temp\flaF470.tmp\setup.msi with guid {44B64FD7-5722-EF13-1248-1304535730BF}
[2014-05-02:18:28:22] Error occurred during msi install operation; beginning rollback: [ErrorEvent type="error" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="1603" errorID=0]
[2014-05-02:18:28:22] Rolling back install of C:\Users\Lelouch\AppData\Local\Temp\flaF470.tmp\setup.msi
[2014-05-02:18:28:22] Rollback complete
[2014-05-02:18:28:22] Got an unexpected fatal error while in stateInstalling: [ErrorEvent type="error" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="1603" errorID=0]
[2014-05-02:18:28:22] Launching subprocess with commandline c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR Application Installer -runtime "c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files" -update -silent -logToStdout "c:\program files (x86)\air\gip\teeboard\teeboard.exe" file:///C:/Users/Lelouch/AppData/Roaming/be.gip.twitch.TeeBoard/Local%20Store/%23ApplicationUpdater/update.air 0.0.9
[2014-05-02:18:28:22] Relaunching with elevation
[2014-05-02:18:28:22] Subprocess Elevated sub-installer failed (-1)
[2014-05-02:18:28:24] Launching subprocess with commandline c:\program files (x86)\air\gip\teeboard\teeboard.exe
[2014-05-02:18:28:24] Application Installer end with exit code 7