TeeBoard

Free TeeBoard v0.1.5 beta

misk

Is there a way to change the animation for notifications?
Since the animation is from a swf file i wonder.

DeezjaVu

Is there a way to change the animation for notifications?
Since the animation is from a swf file i wonder.
If you have Flash (and some actionscript) skills, you could create your own swf. I can provide you a "hook" to communicate with the main application (TeeBoard). All you need to know really is how to establish a LocalConnection.

belboz

Any chance for a way to quickly purge a follower from the most recent follower and possibly even the 5 last ones? I ask because every once in awhile we get someone who creates a very vulgar twitch username to follow us and have it pop up on screen. (we have a few ladies who play with us so they become targets for some inappropriate stuff).

Would be nice if I could right-click/delete on their name or do something to just wipe them quickly. I usually just jump to the directory and edit the text files quickly.

Apologize if this is already documented or talked about somewhere else.

DeezjaVu

Any chance for a way to quickly purge a follower from the most recent follower and possibly even the 5 last ones? I ask because every once in awhile we get someone who creates a very vulgar twitch username to follow us and have it pop up on screen. (we have a few ladies who play with us so they become targets for some inappropriate stuff).

Would be nice if I could right-click/delete on their name or do something to just wipe them quickly. I usually just jump to the directory and edit the text files quickly.

Apologize if this is already documented or talked about somewhere else.

That's a good question. I'll look into it. The only thing I won't be able to do is prevent the name from showing on stream (the widget), as by the time you remove it from the list, it will be too late (hope that makes sense).

One thing that TeeBoard can already help with is reporting them. You can double click any name in the list which will take you to their Twitch profile page. You can then report them from there :)

Edit: this feature (banning follower names via right click) has been implemented and will be available in the next update.

Last edited:

belboz

DeezjaVu,

Awesome! Thanks for adding that.

Understood about the name still popping up on stream. I would think the only way to prevent that would be if you had a delay before the name shows up by the widget. You could see the name in the recent list (maybe recent names not notified by widget yet show up highlighted or something) and you have a set or configurable time to delete them or do nothing and they come up on stream?

Does Teeboard have any prevention for people unfollowing/following to just keep seeing their name pop up?

DeezjaVu

DeezjaVu,
Awesome! Thanks for adding that.

Understood about the name still popping up on stream. I would think the only way to prevent that would be if you had a delay before the name shows up by the widget. You could see the name in the recent list (maybe recent names not notified by widget yet show up highlighted or something) and you have a set or configurable time to delete them or do nothing and they come up on stream?
That is already the case :) There is a 10 second delay between when the data arrives and when the first notification is displayed on stream. The thing is that when you remove a "follower", the list of followers is reloaded which also clears the list of "new followers". So none of the new followers (from the previous request) may actually be displayed at all. I still have to test this.

Does Teeboard have any prevention for people unfollowing/following to just keep seeing their name pop up?

Yes. New followers are "blacklisted" during the current session, meaning every time you restart TeeBoard you start with a clean slate.

Krxz

Hello there,

Just downloaded this great tool and I seem to always get a crash error in OBS when I try adding in the Widgets.

So I have added the folder as Trusted like required as well as set the value to True.

But OBS always crashes.

I have attached the crash file below.

Thanks for the help,
I

Attachments

• OBSCrashLog2014-05-15_5.txt
    5 KB · Views: 20

DeezjaVu

Hello there,

Just downloaded this great tool and I seem to always get a crash error in OBS when I try adding in the Widgets.

So I have added the folder as Trusted like required as well as set the value to True.

But OBS always crashes.

I have attached the crash file below.

Thanks for the help,
This seems to be a problem with the CLR Browser plugin with the "Single Process" set to "true" on Win 8. You can try your luck using the 32bit version instead of the 64bit.

Also, you may wanna post the log here: https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/clr-browser-source-plugin.22/
as that's who needs to look into why CLR crashes.

blagblare

This might sound silly but I know that we can change the resolution of TeeBoard chat in CLR Browser and works great! However, could we possibly get a font size larger than 20? >_>

EDIT: Alright, I know chat just got out now but I do have some suggestions.
  • Start chat from either Up to Down or Down to Up (Chat movement)
  • I know that icons are not possible but could certain users have assigned colors? (Mods and Streamer in chat have individual color)
  • Block certain users from popping up in chat (For instance, Nightbot commands showing up in chat)
I know you also stated no Emotes or Icons. Why not just the standard emotes?

Last edited:

DeezjaVu

This might sound silly but I know that we can change the resolution of TeeBoard chat in CLR Browser and works great! However, could we possibly get a font size larger than 20? >_>
Oops. It's something I meant to increase slightly, simply forgot. Will have to wait till the next update I'm afraid. If you really really need this, let me know and I'll upload a new build (no version increase).

blagblare

Oops. It's something I meant to increase slightly, simply forgot. Will have to wait till the next update I'm afraid. If you really really need this, let me know and I'll upload a new build (no version increase).

I just edited my post, thanks for responding so quickly.

DeezjaVu

Start chat from either Up to Down or Down to Up (Chat movement)
I don't think that will be possible. The chat view is basically a large textfield, similar to what you see here when you post a message. Text always begins at the top. I don't really see an easy way (or even a not so easy way) to achieve what you want. I'll have a look though, maybe there's some weird TextField option I'm not aware off :)

I know that icons are not possible but could certain users have assigned colors? (Mods and Streamer in chat have individual color)
I've been thinking about doing a separate color for the channel owner (you, the streamer) and may still add that, however, streamers are usually not the ones chatting :)
Mods / user colors is not very likely to be added, simply because I don't bother parsing them at all. That is, TeeBoard does not have a user/mod list, nor does it retrieve user colors from IRC. Basically I'm ignoring everything that is not a user message.

Block certain users from popping up in chat (For instance, Nightbot commands showing up in chat)

That sounds like a good idea.

I know you also stated no Emotes or Icons. Why not just the standard emotes?

I see the chat widget as a means for a viewer who's watching the stream in fullscreen to be able to follow the conversation between the streamer and his audience. Emotes are just clutter and bring nothing to the actual conversation (well, not in a way it matters).

DeezjaVu

I've updated the current download (same version). If you want these changes (larger font size for chat), download the full version and overwrite your current install (no need to uninstall).

achmetha

Enjoying this tool, thanks for all your hard work - it really shows.

Having an issue with Follower notifications, I can't tell if it's working and the Notification Widget displays "Unable to connect to Teeboard: Error #2047". I'm not sure what I need to provide for more information, just let me know and I'll get it posted here. Thanks again for this.

Jeffrey Veenhuis

I don't think that will be possible. The chat view is basically a large textfield, similar to what you see here when you post a message. Text always begins at the top. I don't really see an easy way (or even a not so easy way) to achieve what you want. I'll have a look though, maybe there's some weird TextField option I'm not aware off :)

I've been thinking about doing a separate color for the channel owner (you, the streamer) and may still add that, however, streamers are usually not the ones chatting :)
Mods / user colors is not very likely to be added, simply because I don't bother parsing them at all. That is, TeeBoard does not have a user/mod list, nor does it retrieve user colors from IRC. Basically I'm ignoring everything that is not a user message.

That sounds like a good idea.

I see the chat widget as a means for a viewer who's watching the stream in fullscreen to be able to follow the conversation between the streamer and his audience. Emotes are just clutter and bring nothing to the actual conversation (well, not in a way it matters).

You could still make emotes optional and leave that to the opinion of the streamer :)