I'm currently working on a dashboard tool for Twitch streamers and hereby invite you to try it out. This is work in progress but it's coming along nicely.
A desktop alternative to the online Twitch dashboard, with the ability to:
Comes with several handy widgets:
- set your channel status (title, game)
- manage channels of which you are an editor
- watch / download your vods
- run commercials, manually or on a set timer (Twitch partners only)
- track viewer count stats while streaming (chart)
Comes with extra tools built in:
- get notified when someone follows/subscribes/donates to your channel and optionally display it on stream, write to text, display on your screen.
- display your local time on stream and set an alarm timer
- display a counter on your stream.
- Play a list of audio files (mp3) and display its spectrum on stream. Ideal for intros.
- Play a list of media files (mp4's) on stream.
- Display your chat on stream.
- Conduct a poll from within the application and display it on your stream.
TeeBoard minimizes to the system tray. You can right click the system tray icon for additional options (help, patch notes, donating, etc..)
- Twobbler - display music info on stream via last.fm
- Bitrate Calculator - easily calculate required bitrate for your stream
- Chat OAuth Generator - generate a Twitch chat token for use with an IRC client
- Channel Panels - generate images for your Twitch stream from templates
- GiantBomb Game Titles - always have the latest game titles available for hinting (used when filling out the "game" for your channel).
TeeBoard requires the Adobe Air Runtime.
For use in OBS, the widgets require the CLR Browser source plugin (check the TeeBoard help for additional instructions)
For the TeeBoard "Channel Panels" I'm looking for people with design skills willing to contribute:
Free TeeBoard v0.1.5 beta
The Twitch Army Knife for Streamers