TeeBoard

Free TeeBoard v0.1.5 beta

Warchamp7

Forum Admin
The same goes for the browser to be honest. Take this forum for instance, It has Twitter integrated, but there is no way of telling if it's actually Twitter.

Assuming you mean the share options, it opens a new window where you can read the URL.

If I were to do this using the system browser, the app would not be able to receive the Twitch generated access token. It would require a user to copy/paste it, which (IMO) is not that user friendly

And for the record (and I believe this is mentioned the first time you start the application), what you see (the Twitch authorization page) is in fact a webpage, just embedded in the application using the webkit browser engine built into AIR. The application never gets to see/read your Twitch credentials.

I'm aware it's a webpage, the point is there is no way for someone to know that that webpage is the actual Twitch authorization page, and not a lookalike. Just a security gripe

venrav

Hi there ..

You are doing great job here, thank you. :)
I have one suggestion.. What do you think about add one more widget with time: chrono up?
It will show how long I'm streaming now like this: HH:MM:SS .. :)

Krix

The latest follower/sub/donator will show up on stream in the widget. Latest 5 followers / subs / donators are written to a file.
For the text, you can set it to scrolling so it doesn't really matter if there's one, five or however many in there (IMO).

If you want to display the latest follower/sub/donator, use the widget (html + CLR Browser plugin).
could you possible make it an option in the future? that would be nice to have

DeezjaVu

Hey DeezjaVu!
I just wanted to tell you that i love this program. Been using it for quite some time now. But I wanted to ask is there anyway you can make this for Hitbox.tv aswell? Im getting tired of all the twitch stutter/lag/buffering even with internetspeed like mine (100/100mbit fiber optic). Atleast to all us that isnt a partner with them. So im gonna test hitbox for a while and see how that is working. I'd love to use your viewers tracker, latest follower and the donation tracker. Just love your way of animating (if you can call it that?) the thing that pops up when i get a new follower or a donation. P:S keep up the good work!

//Andy
The only things that will actually work with Hitbox are the ones that are not tied to Twitch, such as "donations" and "now playing".
The problem with integrating hitbox is they currently don't have an API, meaning there is no way to retrieve account / channel information such as channel title, number of viewers etc.. If/when hitbox provides an API I'll surely look into it, but until then, there's not much I can do.

DeezjaVu

Hi there ..

You are doing great job here, thank you. :)
I have one suggestion.. What do you think about add one more widget with time: chrono up?
It will show how long I'm streaming now like this: HH:MM:SS .. :)
How would you like this to work?
Do you want to restart the chrono every time the stream (and thus the widget) starts or do you want to be able to set a start date + time (like the timespan now has an end date and time)?

venrav

Simple .. like stopwatch.
Just push start and clock will start run and every stream I can reset this clock and start over again :)

Snaert

The only things that will actually work with Hitbox are the ones that are not tied to Twitch, such as "donations" and "now playing".
The problem with integrating hitbox is they currently don't have an API, meaning there is no way to retrieve account / channel information such as channel title, number of viewers etc.. If/when hitbox provides an API I'll surely look into it, but until then, there's not much I can do.

Do you mean like this? http://developers.hitbox.tv/followers. ohh well hope they get stuff like that so we can start using 3rd party programs just like yours!

Thanks for the fast reply by the way =)

//Andy

DeezjaVu

Do you mean like this? http://developers.hitbox.tv/followers. ohh well hope they get stuff like that so we can start using 3rd party programs just like yours!

Thanks for the fast reply by the way =)

//Andy
Ah, It looks like they started working on an API.
Last time I spoke to them, there was no API at all, so at least there's progress :)

What they have so far is not very helpful though, there's a lot of needed information missing. For instance, the list of followers doesn't have a date and time of when a user followed your channel, which is vital in determining new followers.

Snaert

Ohh sweet! Well guess they are hard at work with the API then. And like I said I i hope you start to support Hitbox when you can start to support it. I'd love you if you got this to work asap (as soon as hitbox gives you programmers what you need).

//Andy

Ike45342

First off I want to send a big Thank You to DeezjaVu for not only making this but also personally walking me through troubleshooting the set up since it was a bit glitchy.

Now then:
Since you are able to display viewer count in the app, would you ever consider tracking the viewer count? So the streamer could see what their highest viewer count has been. Just shown in the app not shown on screen or anything.

I am currently tracking this through IRC but IRC can not see a lot of mobile users as in many platforms they do not have to sign in therefore a name never shows in chat list.

Thank you again!!

DeezjaVu

Since you are able to display viewer count in the app, would you ever consider tracking the viewer count? So the streamer could see what their highest viewer count has been. Just shown in the app not shown on screen or anything.
The plan is to have that available via the stats tab (charts). You can already see the viewer count of your current / last stream session, but nothing is being saved, so as soon as you close TeeBoard, the stats are gone. I'm looking into adding a database to store all stats and you'll then be able to view past sessions and probably have something like a weekly and/or monthly overview. Just have to put some more thought into how to present (display) all of that.

Toxicates

Hey TeeBoard is great! I've been looking for something like this for awhile, this program is awesome. I just wish there was a way to read my chat in the program itself.

Yayze

Is there a way for TeeBoard to write 1 recent follower and 1 recent donator to a text file rather than 5?

Yayze

Next update, which is most likely tomorrow.

Great news! Love the program!

Just one more thing, if there could possibly be a way to also disable the text "Latest Followers:" within the text file and just have the name(s), that would be great.

DeezjaVu

Great news! Love the program!

Just one more thing, if there could possibly be a way to also disable the text "Latest Followers:" within the text file and just have the name(s), that would be great.
I will most likely just remove the pre text. People can easily add whatever they want in front of it in OBS/XSplit as static text.

DeezjaVu

DeezjaVu updated TeeBoard with a new update entry:

update v0.0.7 beta

TeeBoard has been updated to v0.0.7

Patch notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ztacNBzycV8CDMYnP0Kc8tL8PO68Zs9khTSpLi9E3Cs/pub

If you already have TeeBoard installed, you will be notified of the update the next time you start the app.

Because of changes made to the CountDown widget, the following widgets will have their settings reset to defaults: Clock, CountDown, Spectrum, Media.

Read the rest of this update entry...