TeeBoard

Free TeeBoard v0.1.5 beta

DeezjaVu

It's like it is not meant to work for me. I dont even know what to try now. No preview open no browser open with it. still blank in OBS. Close OBS and check preview and/or browser i see it perfectly. I am completely at a loss. I want this to work so badly because I absolutely love the layout of your application. I wish there was a way you could see this as I am completely stumped.
Sorry to hear it's still not working. Have you set the CLR Browser plugin to use a single process?
  • OBS -> Settings -> Browser -> Runtime
  • Look for the SingleProcess option and set it to True
  • Restart OBS
If that still doesn't do it, contact me directly: https://sites.google.com/site/deezja/contact and I'll mail you my Skype id. I'm about to get some sleep, so won't be able to get back to you for a few hours.

domyslnik

Hi there. I have a little problem with notification.
I did everything correctly with the orders, and i was able to put for example cloak on my stream. But problem with notification is that when with the second account i follow my main twitch i wont get notification until i press " refresh " or " save " in TeeBoard program. Its not automatic, i must kinda refresh the program to make notification work.

DeezjaVu

Hi there. I have a little problem with notification.
I did everything correctly with the orders, and i was able to put for example cloak on my stream. But problem with notification is that when with the second account i follow my main twitch i wont get notification until i press " refresh " or " save " in TeeBoard program. Its not automatic, i must kinda refresh the program to make notification work.

Do you mean when you switch account in TeeBoard via the Users window (top left user icon)?

Normally when you switch user account, the DashBoard (channel title/game title) should automatically refresh with the values of the newly selected user channel. The same with the list of followers for instance (Notifications -> Followers). Is that not the case?

domyslnik

Sorry for my bad english, u probably didnt understand. I mean that i didnt see the information on obs and later on the stream about new follower until i press, for example " refresh ", in TeeBoard. But now it kinda fixed but i need to wait about 3 mins to see the information. Shoulnd't it work faster?

DeezjaVu

Sorry for my bad english, u probably didnt understand. I mean that i didnt see the information on obs and later on the stream about new follower until i press, for example " refresh ", in TeeBoard. But now it kinda fixed but i need to wait about 3 mins to see the information. Shoulnd't it work faster?
All notifications are currently on a 3 minute timer (may change in future).
Text files should update immediately though, but only if the notification widget is actually enabled (follower, subscriber or donation toggle switch at the bottom left of TeeBoard) and writing text to disk is enabled.

Which information did you have to wait 3 minutes for? The text update should be instant (but only if enabled). The on stream widget will be the next time there's a new follower / subscriber / donation (of course only if enabled).

V

varyak

Hey Mate, maybe you missed my question. Is it possible to change the font for the clock widget?

B_Dubz

Been using the app for 5 days now. Thank you so much for this. Especially the tweeting of the live feed.

DeezjaVu

Been using the app for 5 days now. Thank you so much for this. Especially the tweeting of the live feed.
You're welcome :)

Is the retweeting (@ShareyourTwitch @TwitchTVOnline) useful? I haven't been able to really test it myself (if it has any impact/effect) as I'm too busy working on TeeBoard :)

linkviii

kinda stupid but I didn't know how to run the installer at first (which I was surprised was an installer) and I expected the information to be in the readme or somewhere. Of course google quickly got me to the right place; just, I hadn't ever needed adobe air before. Otherwise so far pretty cool.

DeezjaVu

kinda stupid but I didn't know how to run the installer at first (which I was surprised was an installer) and I expected the information to be in the readme or somewhere. Of course google quickly got me to the right place; just, I hadn't ever needed adobe air before. Otherwise so far pretty cool.
Sorry about that. It's in the main description here on the forum and on the TeeBoard info page, but yeah, it should be in the readme as well. I'll add it !!

Criticaldany

Is it possible to customize the notifications? Instead of having just text with a background color, can it be changed to an image?

Cant wait to see what the final version looks like!

Keep up the good work.

DeezjaVu

Is it possible to customize the notifications? Instead of having just text with a background color, can it be changed to an image?

Cant wait to see what the final version looks like!

Keep up the good work.
It's something I've been thinking about, but haven't made up my mind yet, mostly because there's a lot of things to keep in mind.

Last edited:

Pervy

Hey man I really love your work, sorry for the dumb question since I'm new to streaming but where do I get my API key for the donation tracker?

DeezjaVu

Hey man I really love your work, sorry for the dumb question since I'm new to streaming but where do I get my API key for the donation tracker?
http://streamdonations.net/

At the top right, click "connect with Twitch". Once connected you'll see a channel and API key (the key is hidden by default, click on "show key"). Copy/paste those into TeeBoard.

Don't forget to update your donation data on streamdonations.net with your PayPal details.

nimh

Nice update. Is there any chance you can add an extra set of notification swf's that can be window captured manually via chrome or flash player, and then chroma keyed to be transparent? As much as I dislike over-using window capture, I dislike depending on 3rd party plug-in's just as much. A new swf that has the chroma key green background, with the notification overlay dropping OVER that background would work perfectly (capture would be made transparent via keying until notification hits). This would also make your notifications compatible with Wirecast and others which don't have the benefit of the CLR Browser plug-in or direct loading of SWF's.

Last edited:

DeezjaVu

Nice update. Is there any chance you can add an extra set of notification swf's that can be window captured manually via chrome or flash player, and then chroma keyed to be transparent? As much as I dislike over-using window capture, I dislike depending on 3rd party plug-in's just as much. A new swf that has the chroma key green background, with the notification overlay dropping OVER that background would work perfectly (capture would be made transparent via keying until notification hits). This would also make your notifications compatible with Wirecast and others which don't have the benefit of the CLR Browser plug-in or direct loading of SWF's.

If you really want to, you can embed the current notification swf in any html page and assign a background color of your choosing.
Easiest way:
  • make a copy of the teeboard-notifications.html file.
  • open the new copy in notepad
  • look for the line
    background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0)!important;​
  • and change that to
    • background-color: rgba(0,0,255,1)!important;
Then in OBS use 0,0,255 as the chroma key color (blue). If you prefer green, replace 0,0,255 with 0,255,0.

Since the swf is set to be transparent the html background color will show through :)

DeezjaVu

As much as I dislike over-using window capture, I dislike depending on 3rd party plug-in's just as much.
I hear ya. I've been waiting forever for OBS to implement a swf plugin and I really hope their new version (OBS Studio?) does, or that something like the CLR Browser plugin comes with it by default.
I've been doing animated things for use in XSplit for a while now (for other people) and every time I wished I could do the same in OBS, so personally I'm glad something like the CLR Browser plugin finally came along.

nimh

If you really want to, you can embed the current notification swf in any html page and assign a background color of your choosing.
Easiest way:
  • make a copy of the teeboard-notifications.html file.
  • open the new copy in notepad
  • look for the line
    background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0)!important;​
  • and change that to
    • background-color: rgba(0,0,255,1)!important;
Then in OBS use 0,0,255 as the chroma key color (blue). If you prefer green, replace 0,0,255 with 0,255,0.

Since the swf is set to be transparent the html background color will show through :)

Ah brilliant. I'll do that.