Free StreamM8 RCD- All in one streaming tool! [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popper42x

Thanks man ! I was able to log in and get the key !

Another thing. Did you realize the chat is weird and the popout doesn't seem to wok? It says loading... then loaded! and they it stays this way with a grey background. Is it supposed to happen ?

Although on looking at it the chat popout was bugged, hotfix just uploaded now, the staying on loaded is normal, it only updates when something new is posted in chat

ZualkCrakoviak

Hey, i got a little problem with your tool, when i get a song request the program wants to download a file called "apiplayer.swf". I downloaded it and tried to start it with different tools but nothing worked yet. Do you know how to fix that? =)

Popper42x

Popper42x updated StreamM8 RCD- All in one streaming tool! with a new update entry:

hotfix 3

Hotfix for StreamDJ

Read the rest of this update entry...

@ZualkCrakoviak should be fixed with this update

Ok let me just start off saying the state of 0.8.0+ has been crap, this is because i did a major rework to how the chatbot system with little to no time in which to test it due to IRL situation this is by no means an excuse and i am sorry for the state of 0.8.0+, when a problem pops up i am doing my best to fix it asap sorry again and thank you guys for the feedback with errors and such

fluffypinkbunny

I'm not going to speak for everybody but OMG I love hotfixes, it means you love the project, and it's not like we're paying for it, though I would donate if I could. This is a program most any "serious" but lazy streamer should have. It quickly became my most favriote program, and anybody who asks me how to stream I point them at your tool first.

Popper42x

I'm not going to speak for everybody but OMG I love hotfixes, it means you love the project, and it's not like we're paying for it, though I would donate if I could. This is a program most any "serious" but lazy streamer should have. It quickly became my most favriote program, and anybody who asks me how to stream I point them at your tool first.

Cheers means alot =)

fluffypinkbunny

When I try to change my chat commands, i receive an error unabel to add Chat Command- (command) loaded from a previous version and needs to be saved again.

My question comes from where does the previous version info get saved? where are the chat commands saved. I've deleted my files and folders, but I don't know where else it might save?

also getting this error when quitting (with windows 10)

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at StreamM8_2.Form1.Form1_FormClosing(Object sender, FormClosingEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosing(FormClosingEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.RaiseFormClosingOnAppExit()
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ExitInternal()
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Exit(CancelEventArgs e)
at StreamM8_2.Form1.ShutDown()
at StreamM8_2.Form1.Form1_FormClosing(Object sender, FormClosingEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosing(FormClosingEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmClose(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1063.1 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
StreamM8 2
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/OBS/obs-plugins/downloaded/Quorrabot/StreamM8%202.exe
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.6.1038.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.6.1068.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.6.1064.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Twitterizer2
Assembly Version: 2.4.2.20976
Win32 Version: 2.4.2.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/OBS/obs-plugins/downloaded/Quorrabot/Twitterizer2.DLL
AForge.Video.DirectShow
Assembly Version: 2.2.5.0
Win32 Version: 2.2.5.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/OBS/obs-plugins/downloaded/Quorrabot/AForge.Video.DirectShow.DLL
AForge.Video
Assembly Version: 2.2.5.0
Win32 Version: 2.2.5.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/OBS/obs-plugins/downloaded/Quorrabot/AForge.Video.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Last edited:

Popper42x

When I try to change my chat commands, i receive an error unabel to add Chat Command- (command) loaded from a previous version and needs to be saved again.

My question comes from where does the previous version info get saved? where are the chat commands saved. I've deleted my files and folders, but I don't know where else it might save?

It saves into the chatbot folder, [Profile Name]_commands.txt to fix it just load up StreamM8 and hit save on the command giving you the error, that will fix it

as for the JIT cheers ill fix it in next version

Ok, so here's my thing. I have a custom made tipping page I poured some time into. I was wondering if StreaM8 could listen to that specific page or the paypal tips coming from that specific page?

So I tried using the Paypal option, followed all of your steps, and my donation notifications don't happen. Did I do something wrong?

fluffypinkbunny

minor note, when I "stop dj" the popout video keeps playing... some controls there would be nice, not an issue though, usually I know when I'm going to stop the DJ and turn off the sound first anyways ;)

Mark Steele

Downloaded, installed, configured, cheered!

Some typos for the next release - couple instances of 'Notifications' mispelled.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.