Free StreamM8 RCD- All in one streaming tool! [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Steele

I would like to include your logo on my 'powered by' section - would that be acceptable and do you have any collateral that you would prefer I use? The final dimensions would be 150 x 112.

You can see where they would be placed and rough size on my twitch channel - I can PM it to you if you like (not looking to advertise on the forums).

Popper42x

I would like to include your logo on my 'powered by' section - would that be acceptable and do you have any collateral that you would prefer I use? The final dimensions would be 150 x 112.

You can see where they would be placed and rough size on my twitch channel - I can PM it to you if you like (not looking to advertise on the forums).
Sure feel free, and you can PM your channel if you like ill drop ya a follow =)

Mark Steele

Popper42x,

The issue with having six popup windows for cookies is back for me. Additionally, when I close StreamM8 I get the following error:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'WebBrowser'.
at System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser.get_AxIWebBrowser2()
at System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser.PerformNavigate2(Object& URL, Object& flags, Object& targetFrameName, Object& postData, Object& headers)
at System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser.set_Url(Uri value)
at StreamM8_2.CompactMode.UpdateInfo(Boolean Running, PictureBox _STS, PictureBox _FS, PictureBox _SUS, PictureBox _DS, PictureBox _CS, String Profile, String Title, String game, String viewers, String uptime, String latest)
at StreamM8_2.Form1.CompactModeTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.6.1076.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
StreamM8 2
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///P:/Program%20Files/StreamM8%200.9.0/StreamM8%202.exe
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.6.1075.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.6.1068.2 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
Twitterizer2
Assembly Version: 2.4.2.20976
Win32 Version: 2.4.2.0
CodeBase: file:///P:/Program%20Files/StreamM8%200.9.0/Twitterizer2.DLL
AForge.Video.DirectShow
Assembly Version: 2.2.5.0
Win32 Version: 2.2.5.0
CodeBase: file:///P:/Program%20Files/StreamM8%200.9.0/AForge.Video.DirectShow.DLL
AForge.Video
Assembly Version: 2.2.5.0
Win32 Version: 2.2.5.0
CodeBase: file:///P:/Program%20Files/StreamM8%200.9.0/AForge.Video.DLL
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 4.6.1067.0 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
RestSharp
Assembly Version: 105.2.2.0
Win32 Version: 105.2.2.0
CodeBase: file:///P:/Program%20Files/StreamM8%200.9.0/RestSharp.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

igetschwifty

Anyone have any issues getting the webcam to work? I am slightly new to OBS and thought I would give this a try. webcam works fine as a global source in OBS but when I try to run in Stream M8 doesnt show in channel and then it doesnt work in OBS anymore either. I must be going wrong somewhere. The webcam popout works though.

Popper42x

if it works in OBS just use it in OBS, if you really wanna use StreamM8 for it, capture the popout window using "Window Capture"

The only reason streamm8 has the webcam function is because i use a 360 Kinect as my webcam and OBS doesnt like it, but it works fine using other programs.

Also the reason why the webcam wont work in both OBS and StreamM8 at the same time is webcams cant be used by 2 things at once, one at a time =)

igetschwifty

if it works in OBS just use it in OBS, if you really wanna use StreamM8 for it, capture the popout window using "Window Capture"

The only reason streamm8 has the webcam function is because i use a 360 Kinect as my webcam and OBS doesnt like it, but it works fine using other programs.

Also the reason why the webcam wont work in both OBS and StreamM8 at the same time is webcams cant be used by 2 things at once, one at a time =)

yeah I figured that was what was happening, with the sources. Thanks for the window capture though, totally over my head and so simple now that I think about it. Great tool!

KolashTV

Heyo! Me again with a djbot problem. Some youtube videos don't play (galantis - peanut butter jelly) while most others are fine. Is it a copyright/advertisement thing or just a problem on my end? Thanks again.

Popper42x

Heyo! Me again with a djbot problem. Some youtube videos don't play (galantis - peanut butter jelly) while most others are fine. Is it a copyright/advertisement thing or just a problem on my end? Thanks again.

Yup not wrong, like i said on your stream its a copyright thing, the code actively blocks anything from Vevo (the main source of copyrighted music) and attempts to block any SMG (Sony Music Group), unfortunatly until Google updates the youtube api am afraid its a case of skipping tracks if it happens, am looking into alternate ways to bypass this and auto skipping if it happens =)

manura133

Thank you for this tool, I like it very much. Definitely "all in one", really great!
But the notification pop up window doesn't work for me. The test notification shows up fine.
But when a new follower comes up in my live stream, the pop up window shows nothing.
After a short while the new follower is shown in the event list. But this takes a while and I would like to welcome the new one immediately.

What can I do to fix this? Do I have to check all the checkboxes in the notifications tab? Or do I have to set up something else?

Popper42x

Thank you for this tool, I like it very much. Definitely "all in one", really great!
But the notification pop up window doesn't work for me. The test notification shows up fine.
But when a new follower comes up in my live stream, the pop up window shows nothing.
After a short while the new follower is shown in the event list. But this takes a while and I would like to welcome the new one immediately.

What can I do to fix this? Do I have to check all the checkboxes in the notifications tab? Or do I have to set up something else?

Unfortunately it cant be helped, the way Streamm8 gets checks for new followers is via the Twitch API so its all based on how quickly twitch is updating the followers list to how quickly you get the notification, sorry =(

manura133

Unfortunately it cant be helped, the way Streamm8 gets checks for new followers is via the Twitch API so its all based on how quickly twitch is updating the followers list to how quickly you get the notification, sorry =(

Thanks for the response but I think you get me wrong.
The notification massage never shows up in the popup window of StramM8. For now I use TwitchAlerts during the livestream and it works fine. Of course I can't say when the viewer pushed the follow button but it seems not to be long ago. And it would be great for me to switch to StreamM8 for all notifications as everything is in one place then.

My question is, do I have to set up StreamM8 for the notifications in a special way or should it work out of the box?

Popper42x

Thanks for the response but I think you get me wrong.
The notification massage never shows up in the popup window of StramM8. For now I use TwitchAlerts during the livestream and it works fine. Of course I can't say when the viewer pushed the follow button but it seems not to be long ago. And it would be great for me to switch to StreamM8 for all notifications as everything is in one place then.

My question is, do I have to set up StreamM8 for the notifications in a special way or should it work out of the box?

ah right sorry for the mis-understanding and it should work straight "out of the box", as long as the profile is setup and streamM8 is running (EG: Pressed the start button) then everything should work just fine

~As a side not have you configured the notifcation wind a background image and text? - I dont know if it requires them feild to be set, tbh i never tried them w/o a background image and sound XD

manura133

ah right sorry for the mis-understanding and it should work straight "out of the box", as long as the profile is setup and streamM8 is running (EG: Pressed the start button) then everything should work just fine

~As a side not have you configured the notifcation wind a background image and text? - I dont know if it requires them feild to be set, tbh i never tried them w/o a background image and sound XD

Okay, everything is fine now. I repeat the setup (with image and sound but I can't say if this solved it) and now it works. But it takes much longer then TwitchAlerts before the notification arrives.
Anyways, it works and I can proceed. Thanks for your help!

Popper42x

Okay, everything is fine now. I repeat the setup (with image and sound but I can't say if this solved it) and now it works. But it takes much longer then TwitchAlerts before the notification arrives.
Anyways, it works and I can proceed. Thanks for your help!

Good glad it all works, I am actively looking into ways to speed up the notification, so itll be in a later version hopefully =)

manura133

Sorry, its me again. :-)
It seems like some settings cannot be saved, for example chat popout settings like font type or size.
Same for notification settings like duration or background color. No matter what duration I set, it is always 10 sec.
Did you ever realize this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.