Status
Not open for further replies.

circle

I'm trying to install on macOS Catalina but there are no options on the Installation Type step where I'm supposed to click the Change Install Location... button. I went ahead and installed, but it's not showing up as an option in OBS.
Installing the alpha worked for me, wish I could install the stable version...

Xaymar

For those encountering weird corruptions or crashes when using the NVENC or AMF hardware encoders available in StreamFX, please try the latest OBS Studio beta version. It appears to have been fixed by an update to the FFmpeg binaries shipped with OBS Studio.

Talonis

I know you say not to use this in a production environment - but I am. Seems OK so far and OBS 29 has appeared on the upcoming horizon already.

Thanks again for this excellent plug-in.

Gradus

Hi all,

I have upgraded to OBS 28.1.2 from v27. Installled StreamFX 0.12.0b164, but 3D Transform filter is missing in the filter options. Any ideas?

1669985846890.png

Xaymar

Weird, it still says "minimum version: 28.0.0" but I guess either way, there's an error. Gonna downgrade for now and just keep an eye on it
The release itself has the System Requirements. There's no way to attach such metadata to a release in the Xenforo resource system.

Dani1423

Buenos días,
Soy nuevo en OBS y he querido instalar STREAMFX en la versión 28.1.2 sobre un Mac Intel y cuando abro OBS no me aparece nada.
Puede ser por no haberlo instalado correctamente?.
He descargado el archivo.pkg, hay que hacerlo de alguna forma en concreto?, o solo seguir las indicaciones al ejecutar el .pkg.
Muchas gracias de antemano.

THE R3Y3S

Buenos días,
Soy nuevo en OBS y he querido instalar STREAMFX en la versión 28.1.2 sobre un Mac Intel y cuando abro OBS no me aparece nada.
Puede ser por no haberlo instalado correctamente?.
He descargado el archivo.pkg, hay que hacerlo de alguna forma en concreto?, o solo seguir las indicaciones al ejecutar el .pkg.
Muchas gracias de antemano.
Version 0.12.0a151 is compatible with obs 28.1.2; version 0.12.0b164 is compatible with obs 29. So make sure you install the right version

Dani1423

La versión 0.12.0a151 es compatible con obs 28.1.2; la versión 0.12.0b164 es compatible con obs 29. Así que asegúrese de instalar la versión correcta.
Muy buenas
Solo tengo que descargar y seguir los pasos de la instalación verdad?, no es necesario instalar el .pkg en la carpeta de OBS plugins del Mac verdad
Muchas gracias por la ayuda

THE R3Y3S

Muy buenas
Solo tengo que descargar y seguir los pasos de la instalación verdad?, no es necesario instalar el .pkg en la carpeta de OBS plugins del Mac verdad
Muchas gracias por la ayuda
i don't have a mac, btw if there's an insaller for mac that means you need only to use it. The installer will do all for you, so you don't need to put files into the obs folder

alexander55

hola muy buenas no logro intalarlo en mi macbook una ves que lo intalo no me sale en fuentes alguin me ayuda obs28 y iso 13.00

KibaKitsune

I'm trying to install this plugin on a Windows machine. The Production version is marked as 'Out of Date' and the latest Beta version I can't get to show up. I install it, and the filters don't show up as expected. Please let me know when this plugin is working again since it seems like the effects would be very helpful to have!

Status
Not open for further replies.