Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzynotwood

I used this with OBS v27 but I can't get this to work with OBS v28.

✅ OBS v27 & StreamFX were properly uninstalled in Add/Remove programs
✅ OBS v28 ad StreamFX were installed
✅ The default folders were used & any 'recommended' options was used.
❌ I haven't tired installing the portable version because if it also failed, it would have been harder to remove the individual files.

Running OBS v28 shows this error at startup:
StreamFX.png

What are the trounbleshooting steps I need to follow to fix this?

Xaymar

I used this with OBS v27 but I can't get this to work with OBS v28.

✅ OBS v27 & StreamFX were properly uninstalled in Add/Remove programs
✅ OBS v28 ad StreamFX were installed
✅ The default folders were used & any 'recommended' options was used.
❌ I haven't tired installing the portable version because if it also failed, it would have been harder to remove the individual files.

Running OBS v28 shows this error at startup:
View attachment 86858

What are the trounbleshooting steps I need to follow to fix this?
V0.11.1 does not support 28.0.

Harry Fine

Hello. First post here. I installed the newest Flatpak version of StreamFX 28.0.2 in Linux Mint 21, based on Ubuntu 22.04.

I know it's an alpha version. It's not loading. I get this in the logs:

16:51:25.476: os_dlopen(/home/harry1/.var/app/com.obsproject.Studio/config/obs-studio/plugins/StreamFX/bin/64bit/StreamFX.so->/home/harry1/.var/app/com.obsproject.Studio/config/obs-studio/plugins/StreamFX/bin/64bit/StreamFX.so): /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.34' not found (required by /home/harry1/.var/app/com.obsproject.Studio/config/obs-studio/plugins/StreamFX/bin/64bit/StreamFX.so)
16:51:25.476:
16:51:25.478: os_dlopen(/home/harry1/.var/app/com.obsproject.Studio/config/obs-studio/plugins/StreamFX/bin/64bit/StreamFX.so->/home/harry1/.var/app/com.obsproject.Studio/config/obs-studio/plugins/StreamFX/bin/64bit/StreamFX.so): /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.34' not found (required by /home/harry1/.var/app/com.obsproject.Studio/config/obs-studio/plugins/StreamFX/bin/64bit/StreamFX.so)
16:51:25.478:
16:51:25.478: Module '/home/harry1/.var/app/com.obsproject.Studio/config/obs-studio/plugins/StreamFX/bin/64bit/StreamFX.so' not loaded

Any advice would be appreciated.

AriButOnTwitch

I also got this error message when opening OBS Studio the other day as soon as I updated to the latest version (28.0.2)

Attachments

• 1664022485174.png
    1664022485174.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 37

Gundy613

Quick question regarding the source mirror. I have made a few scenes where I hold the main pieces of more complex scenes. Meaning, I have one scene that holds all browser sources, one scene with any media sources, and other things in similar fashion.

I have my main scenes that I use have mainly source mirrors of each asset in them, since most of these scenes use the same ones but different filters to change the perspective of them. Will this cause any major issues in calling up said assets or degrade the quality of the overall production of any scene when doing quick swaps between scenes?

I am still learning as much as I can about OBS and just dont want to bog down my overall production with the same asset over and over if I can just have one spanned throughout. And just in case, this is with OBS 27.

RicohLA

Sorry for my ignorance. I installed the latest update via exe installer on OBS 28.2 (the latest) yet I couldn't find the blur FX. It must be somewhere or I just missing something out.

Please clarify me, thx.

this is weird.JPG

Acey05

Heya, small question, do the StreamFX default settings of an Encoder equal to the "default cost" of said Encoder without any extra performance cost, or would I need to change them?

For example, I would like to record in NVENC, but at 1:1 as the default Nvidia Encoder "cost", since due to the workload I do, I can't spare an extra resources (such as my CUDAs) in Encoding the Video. I would also gladly take slightly larger file sizes if it meant avoiding any performance costs.

Cheers in advance!

theprobo

Plugin not loading. Help
0.11 StreamFX nie zadziała z OBS 28.
Istnieje StreamFX 0.12 (znajdziesz go na githubie twórcy) ale jest w alfie, wszystko nie dziala jak powinno i nie jest polecany do produkcji (streamów, nagrywania gameplayow na YT czy innych profesjonalnych zastosowań), ale możesz go sobie sprawdzić jak zależy ci na nowym Obsie

Chcesz korzystać ze StreamFX w wersji stabilnej zostań przy OBS 27.2.4

Last edited:

turtlebox

Whenever I apply the blur filter, even at the lowest value it still applies a faint/minor blur to the source.
Is there anyway to have it applied to a source and not appear with any effect? (trying to use it with Move Transition Override)

Xaymar

Whenever I apply the blur filter, even at the lowest value it still applies a faint/minor blur to the source.
Is there anyway to have it applied to a source and not appear with any effect? (trying to use it with Move Transition Override)
Disable the filter.

turtlebox

Disable the filter.
I'm trying to use Move Transition Override to apply a blur effect on a source copied from another scene.
The source has to be duplicated to create a smooth transition.
Unfortunately, the Move Transition can only change the parameters/values of a filter, not turn it off and on.
To make this work, it would mean that the filter would always have to be active, and in it's current state the 0 value for blur is not effectively 'no blur'.

Xaymar

I'm trying to use Move Transition Override to apply a blur effect on a source copied from another scene.
The source has to be duplicated to create a smooth transition.
Unfortunately, the Move Transition can only change the parameters/values of a filter, not turn it off and on.
To make this work, it would mean that the filter would always have to be active, and in it's current state the 0 value for blur is not effectively 'no blur'.
That sounds like a feature request for the other plugin then.

Status
Not open for further replies.