Status
Not open for further replies.

rubstrol

Hi Everyone
I've. installed StreamFX twice on a mac running Mojave. It doesn't show up. In which folder are the plugins supposed to land? Please.
Thanks
rubs
1f610.svg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 22.14.51.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 22.14.51.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 84

Xaymar

Hi Everyone
I've. installed StreamFX twice on a mac running Mojave. It doesn't show up. In which folder are the plugins supposed to land? Please.
Thanks
rubs
1f610.svg
The pkg installer will install to /Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins.Plugins are not embedded into the OBS Studio application binary package.

Wildstar

Hey there. I installed streamfx on my M1 Mac using last version of production OBS, but I can’t find the “head tracking” option after I installed. Any help, guys? Thanks a lot.

Xaymar

Hey there. I installed streamfx on my M1 Mac using last version of production OBS, but I can’t find the “head tracking” option after I installed. Any help, guys? Thanks a lot.
As per documentation, the Auto-Framing option is only available if the necessary providers for it are available. At the current time, only NVIDIA Broadcast is supported, which so far is Windows 10/11 with NVIDIA GPUs only.

Xaymar

Здравствуйте! OBS Studio 28 не поддерживается.
OBS Studio 28 has not been released as Stable yet, and as such can't be supported. You can build from source if you require binaries which work for OBS Studio 28.0

Xaymar

Xaymar updated StreamFX (for OBS® Studio) with a new update entry:

OBS Studio 28.0 and you: What you need to know as a StreamFX user

As the release of OBS Studio 28.0(.0) is looming on the horizon, StreamFX has a lot of catching up to do. A lot of work happened over the last weeks to make sure that StreamFX can be used and built with the latest OBS Studio version, despite it not being out yet. Let's go over what exactly will change

For End-Users​

OBS Studio 28.0 is now the...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

zoeballz

Hi there :)

Which is the latest version that will run on Win 7 please ? I have been googling to 30 mins now and cannot find a reference !

Many thanks

Zoe

Xaymar

Hi there :)

Which is the latest version that will run on Win 7 please ? I have been googling to 30 mins now and cannot find a reference !

Many thanks

Zoe
StreamFX requires Windows 10 or newer. No releases of StreamFX support Windows 7.

Talonis

Hello,

The following list says StreamFX is now compatible with Mac ARM on OBS 28. Is this the case?

I couldn't seem to locate a suitable version of StreamFX.

Great plugin by the way. :-)

Talonis

Excellent. Thank you for the update. I am happy to wait until it’s ready.

Thanks again for all your work on this plugin.

Cannot record with ProRes or DNxHR with OBS Studio 28.0.0 + StreamFX 0.12.0 Alpha 106. The record starts, but no video file is generated, and recording cannot be stopped. Working fine in OBS Studio 27.2.4 + StreamFX 0.12.0 Alpha 45. Any sugestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.