sammieko

Hello ladies and gentlemen, and everyone in between of that‍♂️.

got a question about stream chats, like i want to put in my stream itself the livechat what is going on below my stream… for example i take faceboo, since i stream there lately the most…how do i do this…. Without a weird platform where i have to pay for it.. i like to create my own layouts and stuff and now i want if is possible make a layout for the livechat box,

but i aint figured out yet how i can get it inside the stream…

can someone help me forward? :)

( picture is for example how my stream looks like. Idk just to give a direction)

greetzz,
Sam

ps excuse me if my english is a bit a strugle, it aint my main language.

Attachments

• 56BE185B-593A-4902-9C60-5C97F9E6D75C.jpg
    56BE185B-593A-4902-9C60-5C97F9E6D75C.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 287

sammieko

Add a browser source with the URL of the chat.
Thanks at first for your quick reply... now is this the same on facebook?

( Look image )

i've i am at the live producer tab to set my stream up, i can see the chat ( in dutch ''opmerkingen'' ). I can pop this out. is it this link i need to copy and paste? i remember having some troubles with it in the past. i am gonna try it out right now..

Attachments

• askforum.jpg
    askforum.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 263

sammieko

Thanks at first for your quick reply... now is this the same on facebook?

( Look image )

i've i am at the live producer tab to set my stream up, i can see the chat ( in dutch ''opmerkingen'' ). I can pop this out. is it this link i need to copy and paste? i remember having some troubles with it in the past. i am gonna try it out right now..
i tested it... but i don't see anything appearing on my screen if i put some comments below my stream... they dont pop out.. i've tryed to set it al clear in one picture.. any idea why it aint popping up?

Attachments

• hulpobs.jpg
    hulpobs.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 206

sammieko

Ow wauw i fixed it, it whas really simple,

at settings > advanced > scroll all the way down > sources > turned off “ enable browser source hardware acceleration”

lol thanks youtube

zakijack654

Hello ladies and gentlemen, and everyone in between of that‍♂.

got a question about stream chats, like i want to put in my stream itself the livechat what is going on below my stream… for example i take faceboo, since i stream there lately the most…how do i do this…. Without a weird platform where i have to pay for it.. i like to create my own layouts and stuff and now i want if is possible make a layout for the livechat box,

but i aint figured out yet how i can get it inside the stream…

can someone help me forward? :)

( picture is for example how my stream looks like. Idk just to give a direction)

greetzz,
Sam

ps excuse me if my english is a bit a strugle, it aint my main language.
Actually there was someone who made a software to do this and it's a good FREE software, here's the post just check it out: