Strange OBS Error, Disconnect and stops working

MikeAmMic_

Hi, for quite a time now i have this strange problem while streaming. First of all, everything is up to date and no settings or whatsoever were changed, tried reinstalls and everything multiple times. The problem is this:
At some point ( few minutes, some hours, doesnt matter) my obs bitrate drops to 0, and the Preview stops working/freezes also. at the same time i can click to end the stream and the recording (which is ended due to this "crash") but these 2 buttons just stay in the "ending xyz..." (the timers for stream and recording just go on normally) and actually not "ending, which means i cant restart without needing to terminate obs via task manager because its not responding anymore.
I do not get any sounds or notifications, which means sometimes (and that happended a few times) i just recognize this crash whens its way too late and i loose a good amount of Content (live and recorded) which in most cases i cant redo and ist lost forever :/
i cant replicate it on purpose, i tried a bandwith test stream yesterday (live but not live/shown on twitch) and there was no problem in about 6 hours, yesterdays stream had this problem after 5-10 minutes and then after like 6-7 hours again?

Log file from like 30 minutes ago where it happened: https://obsproject.com/logs/ViSwwoJfgAdfupZU

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
    Unbenannt.png
    311.1 KB · Views: 22

PaiSand

Please read and follow directions and recommendations on the analyser:

After you did this, please run the Auto-configuration Wizard and apply the settings it gives. Do not change it. Restart OBS (!important)
Now please, test it performing a one sessions test. One session means you start recording or streaming (the one you aim for) performing what you normally do, then stops the recording. Please don't start/stop several times, just once.
Keep it in simple output mode. You don't need advanced.

MikeAmMic_

Please read and follow directions and recommendations on the analyser:

After you did this, please run the Auto-configuration Wizard and apply the settings it gives. Do not change it. Restart OBS (!important)
Now please, test it performing a one sessions test. One session means you start recording or streaming (the one you aim for) performing what you normally do, then stops the recording. Please don't start/stop several times, just once.
Keep it in simple output mode. You don't need advanced.
i did the HAGS disabling, and some of the warnings, the auto-config wizard didnt change any settings at all, besides it tried to give me 1080p output instead of my 936p but 6k bitrate is way too low for 1080p wihtout artifacts on twitch :D also i am just able to test it tomorrow(its 2 am right now), and if there is any more of this problem i will give a notice.
fascinating enough after i posted about my problem on here, i could stream+record (usually i do both at the same time for some gaming content) wihtout any problems for 7 hours.

MikeAmMic_

Ok, i did a Stream today, for about 6 hours everything went normal and totally fine, and then that thing happened again... out of nowhere - strange is that the log file analyzer says i still have HAGS, but i disabled it. is the problem really the display/game capture in the same scene? even if the display is disabled most of the time? im running out of ideas by now, this problem haunts me for months, sometimes in between it works fine, but it feels like winning the lottery has a better possibility...
heres the new log.

Attachments

• 2023-06-27 16-54-53.txt
    18.8 KB · Views: 18