SpeechChat (for Twitch, Youtube, Mixer, etc...)

Free SpeechChat (for Twitch, Youtube, Mixer, etc...) 180621

D Marti

text-to-speech bot is not functioning! im on Chrome and it will not speak AT ALL.. it also will not load chat in the browser.. please RESET server or something, THANKS

-D Marti

xxdocobxx

Hello,

It's still doing it. It's blocking image.ibb.co. Also the other issue is with Chrome. It states "This page is trying to load scripts from a unauthenticated sources". After I click on "Load unauthenticated scripts" it then shows "Not Secure" to the left of the url address area in Chrome. Maybe you can get with Google on getting that addressed?
All files from image.ibb.co have been removed completely. You may need to clear your browser cache to make sure these changes take effect.

xxdocobxx

text-to-speech bot is not functioning! im on Chrome and it will not speak AT ALL.. it also will not load chat in the browser.. please RESET server or something, THANKS

-D Marti
We are fixing it. Thank you for your patience!

Edit: The issue should be fixed. Please refresh your browser to take effect. Thank you.

Edit again: I mean please refresh the web page (by pressing F5) to take effect.

Last edited:

D Marti

We are fixing it. Thank you for your patience!

Edit: The issue should be fixed. Please refresh your browser to take effect. Thank you.

Edit again: I mean please refresh the web page (by pressing F5) to take effect.

Eh, its still broken.. when it functions correctly it is seamless.. when it is not working its straight up broken

xxdocobxx

Eh, its still broken.. when it functions correctly it is seamless.. when it is not working its straight up broken
Please try to clear the browser cache ( by press ctrl+shift+del on your browser and select "cached images and files" then click "clear browser data" button ). After that, close your browser and restart it.

Thank you for your patience!

D Marti

Please try to clear the browser cache ( by press ctrl+shift+del on your browser and select "cached images and files" then click "clear browser data" button ). After that, close your browser and restart it.

Thank you for your patience!

Guys, its just not fucntioning like its supposed to.. I've ran into this in the past a couple times.. when it is functioning NORMALLY, theres nothing to it - works like a charm.. the first time i ever complained on forums they fixed it within minutes back in beta

its not my end guys, its on yr end

as much as i appreciate when it functions properly

btw, i tried all yr suggestions.. its not the issue

Last edited:

xxdocobxx

Guys, its just not fucntioning like its supposed to.. I've ran into this in the past a couple times.. when it is functioning NORMALLY, theres nothing to it - works like a charm.. the first time i ever complained on forums they fixed it within minutes back in beta

its not my end guys, its on yr end

as much as i appreciate when it functions properly

btw, i tried all yr suggestions.. its not the issue
Of course I know its not your problem. I was asking you to do something like reseting things on your side is because we have made some changes on our server, and these changes needed to clear the data on the client side to take effect. You are not required to do so, it may take one or two days before the browser cache clear itself automatically.

I hope that you can understand our current situation. We are not a company that having like thousands or millions dollar budgets. We started our website from zero and all the budget comes from the generous donations. Its just barely enough to run a very basic website. We can't just press a button and there will be 10 professional technicians coming to fix the problem. We need your help to report whats happening on your side, I think we are like buddies, right?

And finally, thanks for your patience. Hope you having a nice day!

xxdocobxx

I wanted to inform everyone who are using our SpeechChat service, we were switching to a new web host and the server side codes are completely rewritten. We expected the migration will cause lots issues, but there is urgency in transferring to a new host cause the old host will close their service at the end of this month.

The migration is completed. If you are having any problem on our website, please post on our forums or contact us by email. Please describe the issue that you are experiencing as detailed as possible. For example:
- Which platforms are you streaming?
- Can you see or hear any chat messages?
- Did you try to disconnect from those platforms and reconnect again?
- Which browser are you using?
- Did you try to restart your browser?
- If possible, open the system logs from the control panel and send us the error messages.

Thanks for your patience. Hope you are having a great day!

Last edited:

D Marti

Of course I know its not your problem. I was asking you to do something like reseting things on your side is because we have made some changes on our server, and these changes needed to clear the data on the client side to take effect. You are not required to do so, it may take one or two days before the browser cache clear itself automatically.

I hope that you can understand our current situation. We are not a company that having like thousands or millions dollar budgets. We started our website from zero and all the budget comes from the generous donations. Its just barely enough to run a very basic website. We can't just press a button and there will be 10 professional technicians coming to fix the problem. We need your help to report whats happening on your side, I think we are like buddies, right?

And finally, thanks for your patience. Hope you having a nice day!

of course, guys! I/We totally understand I'm sure :) when it functions normally its awesom! The only time i ever write to yu guys in forums is when its broken & my stream is up :P good luck stabilizing it bc again, when it functions properly its golden !!!

unwary

Was there a way in how voices are picked? My old 32bit TTS voice no longer works with speech chat. Words with my text reader but Speech Chat doesn't work anymore :(

unwary

Was there a way in how voices are picked? My old 32bit TTS voice no longer works with speech chat. Words with my text reader but Speech Chat doesn't work anymore :(

Guess something happened on my system that made my tts stop working with firefox for some reason. Reinstalled and all fixed. Whew!

xxdocobxx

Guess something happened on my system that made my tts stop working with firefox for some reason. Reinstalled and all fixed. Whew!
Glad you fixed it. I would like to recommend you to use chrome as its text-to-speech function is more stable.

Robertsmania

I find now that every time I open the browser with Speech Chat on a tab I need to give it access to google drive. It used to remember the setting and start automatically with the browser. I've double checked my google account settings, and Speech Chat is in the list of sites that should have access. Is this something I can fix locally so I dont have to mess with it each time I start up?

Also, I have donated but now it only shows me with 10 stars?

xxdocobxx

I find now that every time I open the browser with Speech Chat on a tab I need to give it access to google drive. It used to remember the setting and start automatically with the browser. I've double checked my google account settings, and Speech Chat is in the list of sites that should have access. Is this something I can fix locally so I dont have to mess with it each time I start up?

Also, I have donated but now it only shows me with 10 stars?
I apologize for the inconvenience. It should be fixed now.

D Marti

Hi xxdocobxx! how goes it :) i would like to know if theres any way to add more tts voice personalities..? where can they be found & can they be added to this web client? Pls explain if yu know the answers to this, thanks!

-D Marti

xxdocobxx

Hi xxdocobxx! how goes it :) i would like to know if theres any way to add more tts voice personalities..? where can they be found & can they be added to this web client? Pls explain if yu know the answers to this, thanks!

-D Marti
You can configure the voice for each user.

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

xxdocobxx

Thanks for that useful info! :) What i am trying to ask is: How can we get more tts personality voices other than just David for English.. Like more personality voices to choose from (teen, old man, old woman, young boy, etc.) that kinda thing (uploaded from somewhere on the internet) *more tts personality voices*
Google Chrome browser has a few more built-in English voices. Alternatively, you can follow the link below to install tts voices to your computer:
https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...-Windows-4c83a8d8-7486-42f7-8e46-2b0fdf753130