spectralizer

spectralizer v1.3.4

univrsal

Hej everyone. I want to use the plugin as an audio (meter) indicator with just on bar. So I set detail to 1 bin. Unfortunately just a zero, not moving bin is show. Setting detail to 2 bins a moving and a zero bin are shown. Three bins are shown correct.
That's not really what the plugin is intended for. You can crop the source though and just leave it at three bins

danielUL

That's not really what the plugin is intended for. You can crop the source though and just leave it at three bins

Ok, I understand. Nevertheless this seems to be a bug.

Could you recommend another, better plugin that visualizes the audio in the program output?

univrsal

Ok, I understand. Nevertheless this seems to be a bug.

Could you recommend another, better plugin that visualizes the audio in the program output?

Human :v

#ask

I can't install spectralizer in OBS 21.1.2, this plugin is not showing at obs "add "source menu. Please help me \>o</

Alan_Fehr

Clarifying question: Does this run on Mac?
- The overview page only lists Win and Linux
- The download page has .macos.pkg files
- I installed it, but I can't find it in OBS anywhere

<insert confused emoji>

univrsal

Clarifying question: Does this run on Mac?
- The overview page only lists Win and Linux
- The download page has .macos.pkg files
- I installed it, but I can't find it in OBS anywhere

<insert confused emoji>
Did you read the first page of the installer?

zMasterSkill

Hey, i just installed this plugin excactly like shown in the video but it isnt showing up on my Add Sources list. My OBS version is 27.2.3 and im using StreamElements.

univrsal

Just a heads up, I saw that Waveform added a radial mode and rounded corners which basically means that spectralizer is deprecated so there most likely won't be any updates anymore.

hmeneses

Just a heads up, I saw that Waveform added a radial mode and rounded corners which basically means that spectralizer is deprecated so there most likely won't be any updates anymore.
please don't, i'd like more the way spectralizer responses to the audio, and the option to use filters like monstercat, always is a good idea to have choices

univrsal

please don't, i'd like more the way spectralizer responses to the audio, and the option to use filters like monstercat, always is a good idea to have choices
The plugin won't disappear, I just won't work on it anymore (I technically haven't for quite a bit already). I might make a pull request to add the monstercat filter to Waveform depending on how easy it is.

Last edited:

HDCommons

How to make Spectralizer works on M1 (Apple Silicon)?

1) Download the latest version of Spectralizer
2) Install Homebrew (https://brew.sh) UNDER Rosetta
  • Right click on TERMINAL App / Get Info
    View attachment 69100
  • Check "Open using Rosetta"
    View attachment 69101
  • Insert the "arch -x86_64" before the installation command from the https://brew.sh like this:
    arch -x86_64 /bin/bash -c "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/HEAD/install.sh)"
  • Follow the instructions in the Terminal
3) Install FFTW in the same window of Terminal: brew install fftw
4) Install Spectralizer
5) You are ready to go ;-)

I hope these instructions have helped you!

Thank you bro - THAT did help in the end after brew & fftw uninstall and reinstall.
now I managed to get it running. appreciated.

thmsdj

Has anyone of you gotten Spectralizer to work with M1 ARM optimised OBS build ? My build is 27.2.0, but cannot find the plugin for Spectralizer in the view. For the Rosetta version (26.1.3) the plugin can be seen in the menu. Thanks for any help!

Luisk

Hi, I did my best, i couldn't installed the Spectralizer on Mac M1. I need help. Any video tutorial didn't worked for me.

Luisk

Thank you bro - THAT did help in the end after brew & fftw uninstall and reinstall.
now I managed to get it running. appreciated.
Didn't work for me. I installed the Homebrew without problem but when i am going installed the FFTW. it say i can't. Look the image, I don't know what that mean.

Attachments

• Captura de Pantalla 2022-05-08 a la(s) 2.06.25 p.m..png
    Captura de Pantalla 2022-05-08 a la(s) 2.06.25 p.m..png
    45.1 KB · Views: 48

Tormy

I still have problems with it. If the source is coming form an audio file: it's ok. It works fine.
If the source is coming from ASIO source (on my case: microphone connected to the audio interface) it doesn't work