Source Dock

Source Dock 0.3.9

Event2

Hi @Exeldro thank for all your work!!
is it possible to add a feature like a button to every Source Dock, that will be called "Transition" for example. so that when we click on it, the source\scene will switch from preview to program, like in studio mode?
for example:
1633534162073 (1).png

The docks seem to reset their position every time I change Scene Collection or restart OBS. I'm on OBS 27.1.3. This might just be an OBS quirk that can't be fixed, but if it can I'd definitely appreciate it as it would make the usability a lot better. Thanks!

rogue-ronin

I'm having similar problems. It will work fine for a bit, then blammo! Issues.

Manjaro Linux. Somehow this is tied into theming, I think. When I have this installed, I get theming issues and I get a preview window at the upper left, obscuring the menus. I have to reset the theme on every restart.

The dock will also disappear and I have to delete and recreate it. I noticed the other day that the new dock gets unchecked in the view menu, but it also causes me to start getting render lag. It's just complex and weird. I end up having to reboot to reset OBS after removing the plugin, restarting OBS doesn't do much even after I remove the plugin via pamac.

Any suggestions for what I may be doing wrong? I really like and want to use this plugin, it solves a timing and transition problem I've had for months. I was using the latest version as of this morning.

This may be some other problem, of course, but it feels like Source Dock is exposing something.

GrumpyDog

The docks seem to reset their position every time I change Scene Collection or restart OBS. I'm on OBS 27.1.3. This might just be an OBS quirk that can't be fixed, but if it can I'd definitely appreciate it as it would make the usability a lot better. Thanks!

I confirm, I get the same issue. I have to restart OBS before it will show again (Having to recheck it in panel view)

Videobuff

Love the idea of this but for some reason I can't get it to work. It seems to have installed ok, I can select and add a Source Dock no problem, drag it into position, etc, but I can't drag the dock in a verticle direction to increase its size, which makes it unusable. Any thoughts?

GrumpyDog

Love the idea of this but for some reason I can't get it to work. It seems to have installed ok, I can select and add a Source Dock no problem, drag it into position, etc, but I can't drag the dock in a verticle direction to increase its size, which makes it unusable. Any thoughts?

Screenshot available?

dikau

Please add a vertical (up/down) scroll.
I have a long list of sources(scene items) and cannot select some of the sources because you can't scroll.

Last edited:

musasoyyo

I installed this plugin but whenever I close OBS it crashes, if I uninstall it OBS wont crash.

I kmow that I need the crash report but I don't know how to get that on a Mac, so maybe if someone can point me in the right direction.

Exeldro

@musasoyyo In Finder, click the Go menu
Select Go To Folder, and type in ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/
Upload the file prefixed obs_ with the most recent date (format is year-month-day)

musasoyyo

@musasoyyo In Finder, click the Go menu
Select Go To Folder, and type in ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/
Upload the file prefixed obs_ with the most recent date (format is year-month-day)

Thank you,

This is the latest OBS Crash report I got using Source Dock.

I hope it is useful

Attachments

• obs_2021-11-30-114022_iMac-de-Musa.crash.zip
    39.1 KB · Views: 36