Source Dock

Source Dock 0.3.9

Mairginter

@Exeldro
Thanks 1000 times for da super plugin!! I use it at every live event I supervise. The additional features in 0.1.4 are more than great and allow me to build my scenes much simpler. I wanted to tell you a small bug: The status of the sources is not updating (eye) if you activate/deactivate them for example via a stream deck or directly in the sources. Greeting Alex

Mairginter

Anyone else here seeing the new scene item buttons showing up?

Maybe a stupid question but have you activated the icons in the settings?
1633336290790.png

Would it be possible to add the option of a green or red border depending on what's live and what's in preview instead of the green text preview or red text for live? Kind of like how Multiview works. It would make it a lot more clean and make more space for to view the source.

GrumpyDog

@Exeldro! excellent work!

I was wondering... if the source is a 'browser source', and it allows user interaction, is there a way to zoom in/out like with a real browser using CTRL + SCROLL?

Exeldro

@JEJ the dock towards the inputs to the source, so in theory if you can do it on the source interact dialog you can do it on source dock. Else maybe Ctrl++ works?

GrumpyDog

@JEJ the dock towards the inputs to the source, so in theory if you can do it on the source interact dialog you can do it on source dock. Else maybe Ctrl++ works?

Doesn't seem to be the case. I tried with Keyboard and Numpad CTRL++

No luck on Zooming. Perhaps its a Browser Specific Feature not supported in the OBS Source?

It doesn't work on the Interact Dialog either ):

Gitago

just decided to update to the newest version of source dock, and unfortunately its no longer appearing in the tools menu... so i went ahead and removed it completely and re-added it.. and still same result.

Exeldro

@Gitago the latest version of source dock requires OBS version 27.1, do you have that installed? Does source dock show you in your OBS log file?

AndersM

Great stuff as always!

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but could it be an idea to have a right click menu to access properties and filters? The buttons take up quite a bit of screen space if you use multiple source docks to create a multiview.

Also, would it be an idea to have the "Switch Scene" function mirror the functionality of clicking a scene in the Scenes list? If you use Studio mode, a click in the Scenes list ques the input in the Preview, but if you click a Source Dock it goes straight to PGM.

Thanks!

boylag

I dont know why but the lock UI is no longer working.
I currently have a timer set up in both stream and recording profiles and they just get the visible option unchecked every time I change between them.

dqm

Very nice plugin. In studio mode, would really like it to work like the Scene buttons. Single click: move the scene to preview pane. Double click: move scene to program pane.

GrumpyDog

@Exeldro is there way for the source dock item (Not Browser Source Type) to listen for mouse clicks, something similar to signal_handler_connect(sh, "item_select"