Source Dock

Source Dock 0.3.9

Gitago

Would it be possible to be able to size the dock for a text source smaller?
This is the smallest it will get for me

1642225546714.png

ottawafro

Been trying to use this plugin for awhile ... but always not shown correct. I get a rectangle bar which I can stetch out , but doesn't increase the size of the asset.

Use the installer to install the plugin, and the updates ... Always have ... Removed the pluging and readded manually , still same issue .

Attachments

• Source Dock issue.PNG
    Source Dock issue.PNG
    610.2 KB · Views: 43

ottawafro

I can't resize the windows vertically only horizontally.
sorry described poorly ...
and the buttons at the bottom do not do anything to post the source box .

Very small issue ... but trying to figure this out for a while and thought it may resolve with updates to the plugin, but hasn't so far.

Attachments

• Source Dock issue2.PNG
    Source Dock issue2.PNG
    882 bytes · Views: 28

Exeldro

@ottawafro I can't seem to replicate the issue on my system. Can you provide me with a OBS log file for me to check what might be different on your system?

jourdo

I am having issues getting this one installed. I tried with the Windows Installer and doing it manually. Neither option has it show up in my tools menu. Not sure what else to do. I am on OBS version 27.0.1 if that matters.

mzuniga

Good day Exeldro,
Great plugin. I just have a small problem (I hope). I have OBS V 27.1.3 (64 bit) and Source Dock V 0.3.1 ( I used windows installer zip).
The problem I am having is that I am not able to resize the window (see attached screenshot). I can expand horizontally but not vertically so it shows very small.
Any ideas?
Thank you
Marcelo.

Attachments

• 2022-01-10 06-48-05.txt
    15.6 KB · Views: 16
  • OBS Source Dock.jpg
    OBS Source Dock.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 34

ottawafro

Good day Exeldro,
Great plugin. I just have a small problem (I hope). I have OBS V 27.1.3 (64 bit) and Source Dock V 0.3.1 ( I used windows installer zip).
The problem I am having is that I am not able to resize the window (see attached screenshot). I can expand horizontally but not vertically so it shows very small.
Any ideas?
Thank you
Marcelo.
Posted same issue recently.

Upload a log file so he can take a look at it.

thegr812k

Can we have the option to scroll within the window? when i hae a scene with a lot of sources i cannot scroll or even add it to OBS

BishopGP

Hey Exeldro, Thank you for working on this awesome plugin. I had a quick question for you when you have a chance:

1) Source Dock windows behavior when closed / re-opened

When I use a custom pop-out window (example: "Pop-out Window") in the event I accidentally close that window, I'm unable to re-open that pop-out window without first restarting OBS.

1642820298482.png

Under the "View > Docks > x" menu, it looks like there are options to toggle back on "Desktop Audio" & "Microphone" but the Window "Pop-out Window" has no reference and doesn't re-open when any of its nested 'Source Docks' are toggled back on.

Would it be possible to have the custom windows added to the list here?

1642830175856.png

ExtraBulla

I'm having difficulty adding this dock to the work area. I created the dock itself just fine, but when I moved it around to find a slot to put it in, none would open up for it. I even tried using the inner window of the dock but that didn't work either. Just installed 3.2. Just wondering what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!

The Vlad BS

Hi!

I get a Crash screen when closing OBS Studio, but in a certain situation:
a) If I only open and close OBS Studio, the crash does not occur;

b) If I start OBS and resize any dock, not being a Source Dock, the error does not occur;

c) If I resize the Source Dock, Crash occurs when closing OBS Studio.

Attached is the file generated whenever I close with the error.

Version 0.2.4 does not crash.
Only in the following.

If necessary I record a video.

Edit:
OBS Studio vr. 27.1.3 (24bit, windows 10)
Source Dock 0.3.2

See you,

Vladimir
PS: Google Translator, ;)

Attachments

• Crash 2022-01-29 16-01-49.txt
    57.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: