Free Snaz [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yachak

guys if your reading this i found a bug in this latest version if you update the snaz there's a chance that obs will have problems locating your text format for the timer, well that's what happened to me when i updated my snaz for some reason obs can't detect my countdown timer or chronodown text file even though the location or the directory is correct. and when i downgraded to the previous version that seems fixed the problem. :/

This will be fixed when i deploy a newer version in a few minutes

Ankokomen

Anyone else having the problem with ChronoDown? Ever since i updated the program ChronoDown will not write in the text file. Everything else works but ChronoDown. I was using it before i updated the program but after it just dont work. I have tried reinstalling everything deleting all the text files in hope that the program will remake then which did not happen so i replaced them all with the originals.

Yachak

Anyone else having the problem with ChronoDown? Ever since i updated the program ChronoDown will not write in the text file. Everything else works but ChronoDown. I was using it before i updated the program but after it just dont work. I have tried reinstalling everything deleting all the text files in hope that the program will remake then which did not happen so i replaced them all with the originals.

If you delete textfiles, snaz will see that they are missing once you start the specific feature and rewrite the file.

Did u manually checked the content in the textfile ?

---

The Start button on ChronoDown functions in 3 ways now - Start / Pauze / Resume

Ankokomen

If you delete textfiles, snaz will see that they are missing once you start the specific feature and rewrite the file.

Did u manually checked the content in the textfile ?

---

The Start button on ChronoDown functions in 3 ways now - Start / Pauze / Resume
Yes i start the program and run the ChronoDown then i give it a few seconds and check the text file and it has nothing in it. I deleted the ChronoDown file restarted the program ran the timer and it did not make a new file i tried multiple times aswell.

Yachak

Yes i start the program and run the ChronoDown then i give it a few seconds and check the text file and it has nothing in it. I deleted the ChronoDown file restarted the program ran the timer and it did not make a new file i tried multiple times aswell.

Strange thing, please double check the directory. Open Snaz > Help > Snaz Directory

Will open the directory where the files are, check here in the TextFiles folder and confirm the Location of it.

Ankokomen

Strange thing, please double check the directory. Open Snaz > Help > Snaz Directory

Will open the directory where the files are, check here in the TextFiles folder and confirm the Location of it.
OK i did that and so far it saves to C:\Program Files (x86)\JimsApps\Snaz\TextFiles\ChronoDown.txt

double checking in my folders url this is the directory C:\Program Files (x86)\JimsApps\Snaz
there is no difference with the addresses. The only part of the program that doesn't work is the chronodown everything else works the system text. time and date countdown they all work so it really makes no sense why the chronodown doesnt . all the files are in the same location. none of the chrono system works in the notepads it counts up and down on the program but wont translate it to the text files

Yachak

OK i did that and so far it saves to C:\Program Files (x86)\JimsApps\Snaz\TextFiles\ChronoDown.txt

double checking in my folders url this is the directory C:\Program Files (x86)\JimsApps\Snaz
there is no difference with the addresses. The only part of the program that doesn't work is the chronodown everything else works the system text. time and date countdown they all work so it really makes no sense why the chronodown doesnt . all the files are in the same location. none of the chrono system works in the notepads it counts up and down on the program but wont translate it to the text files

Please check your pm :)

Yachak

Resolved - Had no UAC rights to write the directory

Yachak

Yachak updated Snaz with a new update entry:

Version 1.9.4.0

=== Version 1.9.4.0

- ChronoDown Start/Resume/Pauze button will reset to start
when chronodown is done (issue #1)
+ Added ChronoUp option "Reset on each start" (On request)
in ChronoUp module
+ Added ChronoUp option "Reset on application statup" (On request)
in options menu
+ Added ChronoUp option "Start on application startup" (On request)
in options menu
+ Added Twitch viewers option "Start on application startup" (On request)
in options menu
+ Fixed issieu where the tray icon didn't get...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yachak

Version 1.10.0.0

=== Version 1.10.0.0

+ Added Spotify Playing Now feature with song, artist, album, albumimage,
songtime and ad info!
+ Added Spotify option "Connect with Spotify" in options menu
checked by default (uncheck if no connection wanted)
+ Snaz will remember last used window loaction now
- Fixed crash when using only $m with 1 minute on ChronoDown (issue #4)
* Text line changer timer increased to 10000 (issue #3)(On request)
+ Added twitch partner info on Twitch Viewers

Yachak

Version 1.10.0.2

=== Version 1.10.0.2

! Added message on startup if user is running Snaz from Program Files
without Admin rights. Please take note that Snaz needs admin rights to
write some of the textfiles in a program files directory. If you dont
like to run Snaz as Administrator. You can simply install Snaz in a NON
Program Files directory and run it like normal.

=== Version 1.10.0.1

- Added SpotifyTrackInfo.txt file with installer

Yachak

Version 1.10.0.5

=== Version 1.10.0.5

+ Program files - access issieu resolved (removed subfolder JimsApps in
installer)
! Take note = if you installed Snaz previously inside a
C://Program Files/JimsApps folder please uninstall and re-install again
(Not only update) To create all nessecay permissions. This will fix all