Free Snaz [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Foolery

Any reasons for removing the 'playing now'?

Oddly enough, I am on the previous version, yet 'playing now' is not functioning...

Alucard

@Yachak

Spotify version is:1.0.75.483.g7ff4a0dc
Snaz version is: 1.12.6.0

Sadly you decided to close the issue tab on GitHub so i have to report this here.

1. Latest Spotify version seems to break Snaz so I can't use it anymore because it not displays anything anymore. The Snaz tool is constantly reporting "Mediaplayer is not running or Advertise is running". I double checked my API key and secret everything was running fine with Spotify 1.0.74.
  2. Your Twitter account linked within Snaz links to a dead page.
  3. If you won't allow GitHub issue report I think you better remove the option in Snaz to report something.
Thanks for the awesome tool. Hopefully we get this baby running again! :)

Menelwen

I dont understand why he close those 2 fonctionalities, they was the most used, he killed Snaz himself.

And, since the new Spotify updated today with the end of Snaz the same day.... Its not even working on older versions, lol.

n3v3rm1nd

I dont understand why he close those 2 fonctionalities, they was the most used, he killed Snaz himself.

And, since the new Spotify updated today with the end of Snaz the same day.... Its not even working on older versions, lol.

read my post, works for me again

Yachak

For archive:

- 1.12.7.0 -
! Playing now and twitch functionality is removed in 1.12.7.0 !! due to the end of Snaz
development cycle. To give Snaz more survivability as a standalone program without
any external program to be able to break Snaz without maintenance.
If you would like to keep twitch and playing now, download 1.12.6.0 on the release
page or don't update to 1.12.7.0 as long as both features keep working.

Menelwen

For archive:

- 1.12.7.0 -
! Playing now and twitch functionality is removed in 1.12.7.0 !! due to the end of Snaz
development cycle. To give Snaz more survivability as a standalone program without
any external program to be able to break Snaz without maintenance.
If you would like to keep twitch and playing now, download 1.12.6.0 on the release
page or don't update to 1.12.7.0 as long as both features keep working.
We know, but Spotify got an update the same day so its not working, but there is a solution up there look up

Alucard

Using old software is not a solution, it's a workaround which I can't recommend but I think the developer is now aware of it even if he not explicit mentioned it and might start working on it, just give it time.

Status
Not open for further replies.