i think that's a great ideal , because instead of renaming it should be be just like the original transmission when you double clickI would like to suggest a feature, could we transition to the scene when double click in studio mode (same as original option), in stead of rename the scene?
That's a great way of putting it :D
If you need help with the json file editing, let me know. I can give you an outline of the file structure.
The feature should already be added in the newest version :)i think that's a great ideal , because instead of renaming it should be be just like the original transmission when you double click
Fix scene transition occurring twice on double-click
Fix infinite loop if no name change results in two folders with same name
Save scene tree folder expanded state on program close
Add right-click option to add folder
Added Portuguese Brazilian translation thanks to msmafra
Added option to display scene and/or folder icons
Absolutely agree with these suggestions! This plugin is frankly wonderful. I've been waiting for this feature for years but the improvements proposed by nuttylmao would make it really perfect!Simple and fantastic plugin! Here are some suggestions to make this even better, in order of importance:
Other than that, great job so far!
- There's no visual distinction between what is a scene and what is a folder. This could be fixed with some simple text formatting, icons or using a + symbol for folders (the latter is the best option).
- Use connecting nodes to make it easy to distinguish tree depth. This will make it easier to determine how deep a folder is in the tree view.
- Add the ability to hide scenes/folders. This would make it easy to hide subscenes that are never intended for use in production.
- Scenes appear in reverse order compared to the native scene list. These should appear in the same order.
- Custom formatting options and coloring would also be nice.
I can show you a recording, if that is of more help. Link to videoThanks!
@Bygrilinho Ah, I'll see what I can do regarding the themes. I took a look at it a while ago and thought I had it working, but apparently the icons don't switch. Regarding the custom icons, it's a good idea, just the UI for it is a bit of work to design. When I have a bit of free time I'll look at it.
@cristian44137 Yeah, opening and closing a folder with a click is a good idea! Sadly, always showing the > expand arrow is not possible without a workaround (see https://forum.qt.io/topic/103402/always-show-expand-icon-in-tree-view). However, you can have folders show an icon next to their names via right-clicking on them and selecting "Show folder icon".
Also, could you send me a screenshot of how you have the scene tree setup when closing OBS? I've been unable to reproduce the problem on my end.