2. 64-bit
Source Code URL
https://github.com/DigitOtter/obs_scene_tree_view
Minimum OBS Studio Version
Supported Platforms
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
Scene Tree Folder plugin for OBS Studio

Plugin for OBS that adds a scene tree folder dock. Can be used to organize scenes into a folder structure.

Screenshot

Installation
Arch Linux
Available via the obs-scene-tree-view-git AUR package:
pikaur -S obs-scene-tree-view-git

Windows
Visit Releases and follow the installation instructions for the newest version.

Build
To compile the program, follow the instructions under https://github.com/DigitOtter/obs_scene_tree_view
Author
DigitOtter
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.56 star(s) 9 ratings

Latest updates

1. Update to OBS 28

Update plugin to work with OBS 28. Folder structure is now preserved over scene collection rename.
  2. Summary of recent fixes and changes

Fix scene transition occurring twice on double-click Fix infinite loop if no name change results...
  3. Double click now transitions scene when option is enabled

TreeView now supports the OBS Studio Mode "Transition to scene when double-clicked" option. When...

Latest reviews

I LOVE this plugin. I'm a little ocd and kept losing my sources. Thanks for helping me stay organized!
Awesome plugin to finally be able to sort scenes in folders !
However, no possibility to open folder by a single or double click (we have to click on the arrow).
Very useful plugin!

However, if you switch to a different scene collection and then go back, it will reset the whole structure. Can't use it yet.
Really handy! Organization finally possible for advanced users.
Would be a full five-star if the bottom +/-/folder bar could be hidden, and the empty space on the left when icons are hidden was eliminated; screen real-estate is precious, even just a handful of pixels here and there add up fast in a production environment.
Very simple and good plugin, a must have if you have many scenes and need to organize them! Maybe it would be interesting to be able to put colors on folders and scenes like for sources. GJ !
gj :)