Infonesii

So today I updated to the 27 release of OBS and now all of my transitions are appearing at the wrong resolution.
I use 2560x1440 Base Canvas and a 1920x1080 Output Scaled Resolution.
Until today my transitions worked properly however now they are appearing to small. (I believe they're appearing at 1080p or 720p) when it should cover the whole screen. Is there a way to move or resize these? (see image https://imgur.com/3BhsHSm ) Or any idea on how to fix the resolution scaling to apply to my transitions again so it just works like before?

Infonesii

I can confirm that the new OBS version is the issue, going back to v26 solves the issue and the transitions fit to screen as normal. Only on obs v27 candidate release 3 (at least that's what I used) just wont scale the transition to fit my scaled resolution of 1080, which makes no sense because its almost as if my obs is running at a 1440p canvas and then only rescaling my transition to 1080p not anything else.

Suslik V

Just wondering what the "transition" means here and how it can be less than usual? I know "Cut", "Fade", "Stinger" etc. Scene Transitions and this is only "effect" (or how one scene switches to another). Effect doesn't cover whole scene in preview? You see old scene beneath?

Infonesii

Just wondering what the "transition" means here and how it can be less than usual? I know "Cut", "Fade", "Stinger" etc. Scene Transitions and this is only "effect" (or how one scene switches to another). Effect doesn't cover whole scene in preview? You see old scene beneath?
I have a transparent webm video as a transition set up as a stinger

Suslik V

Behavior changed in recent commits:

It seems that the scaling issue was solved too.