Quick Sync Video Encoder throws an error when trying to stream

MBS

Hi, I usually stream on twitch and I've always used Quick Sync H.264 hardware encoder with my computer to run my livestream.
Last week I updated my OBS and from that point, my Quick Sync configuration won't work. It throws the following error message:

Starting the output failed. Please check the log for details.
Note: If you are using the NVENC or AMD encoders, make sure your video drivers are up to date.

There are some other threads on this forum with the same errors, bot none of them seem to work.
I tried to go to an older encoder version, but I maybe I did not find the correct version or idk because it was impossible to downgrade.

Going to x264 is not an option because my current computer won't run the stream with a decent quality, plus the pc starts lagging/freezing and makes it impossible to stream. Obviously I'm on the way of buying another pc, but that won't solve it right now.
I also want to repeat that I've always used this encoder to livestream, ALWAYS, and I've never had problems. Maybe I should downgrade OBS? If that's a possible solution, then show me how could I do it (i'm quite bad for pc things)
If there is any other info you need, I'm happy to provide it.
Thanks in advance.

This is my graphics card: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz
Log is in the attached files.

Attachments

• Log.txt
    15.4 KB · Views: 36