Adkep

Good morning, I've been recording for years and it's the first time this happens to me, a few weeks ago suddenly out of nowhere recording began to come out vertical lines like lost frames in the recordings ... but only appear in the recordings, while game is not seen on the screen or in the preview of the OBS, it used the H.264 codec since it does not use almost processor and I can record it in good quality, I changed it to x.264 to see if it was that and effectively the lines disappeared ... Format the pc and reinstall Nvidia drivers and follow the same lines and I really do not know what to do with this, and contact Nvidia's service and they tell me that they will give me an answer within the next few days, but in that time I will not be able to record and therefore I will not be able to work ... I would like to see if you can help me or if someone will pass this as I solve it ... I really appreciate your help and thank you

Pc Components:
Nvidia GTX 750Ti
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220
8Gb Ram DDR3
MotherBoard Biostar H61MGV3

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    629.5 KB · Views: 46

H264 encoder

I have the same problem , I record using the igpu of ryzen 5 4650g which supports hardware encoding both h264 and h265. I get the exact same type of lines when I record using hardware encoding (h264/h265) but when I use x264 (software encoding which uses cpu) I don't get any lines and recording is crystal clear but I drop frames while playing games. I thought the problem is with amd drivers as they are not that optimised but it shouldn't be happening in nvidia side so I guess problem is something else ( I don't get any type of blue or any other lines while playing games I only get these lines in the recording videos), so can you please help me, thanks.