Please help me, my obs bitrate is CRAZY but just with twitch...

gastnwolf

hello! first of all, I'm sorry if my enlgish is not that good, let me tell you my problem, in the past I was streaming perfectly fine, but with just 3mb upload speed and a shitty computer, now I bough a new pc, and a new internet (15mb upload speed) but I can stream because when I'm streaming the bitrate on obs is crazy, it fluctuates a lot, it doesn't stay still, I mean, it goes to 6k to 2k then 9k, and my stream dies, and my viewers say that the stream have a lot of drop frames, BUT sometimes it stand still on 6k, I really dont understand why, I have my pc conected directly to the modem, wifi off, 50mb download speed and 15 upload speed, the same obs tells me to use 6k bitrate and all at 1080 60.. but wait.. if I stream on facebook, just to prove, it runs perfectly fine!!! I tested the servers with twitchtest, I tested my internet and it is perfectly stable, so I don't get what is the problem here, I will let you my obs log too. My pc: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600. GPU: RTX 2060. RAM: 16gb 3200mhz. Mother: B450M-A PRIME CSM. PowerSupply: Aerocool Cylon 500w. (I'm from Argentina)

obs log: https://obsproject.com/logs/aPoARv8HGAwPit-0

1601412835270.png

giantjoe202

Hi ! Maybe there is a problem with your connection stability. Sometimes on some connections, the stability is not very good... You might check with you provider to solve that issue.

gastnwolf

Hi ! Maybe there is a problem with your connection stability. Sometimes on some connections, the stability is not very good... You might check with you provider to solve that issue.
Bro, the weird is that with others pages like faceboo kor youtube it doesn't happen :( so I don't think is a problem from my isp

giantjoe202

Bro, the weird is that with others pages like faceboo kor youtube it doesn't happen :( so I don't think is a problem from my isp
It actually might... all those are websites that you are downloading on your computer, when you stream you're sending data so it's not the same thing. Just ask your provider to do a check up on your upload, just to be sure.

gastnwolf

It actually might... all those are websites that you are downloading on your computer, when you stream you're sending data so it's not the same thing. Just ask your provider to do a check up on your upload, just to be sure.
I did, they come today, but I stream on youtube and facebook and it works fine :(

qhobbes

Try using restream.io (or similar service) and then connect that to your Twitch account (and YT and FB accounts).