OBS being ovearloaded, FPS lag any time it's not tabbed into it

Valhalla

https://obsproject.com/logs/9WxOQPJaoq7dBsK7 Hopefully someone can help me, this has been an ongoing issue for a while now. If I click OBS and make it the main program fps on stream are fine but they lag on my end. But if I click VRChat (the other program running at the time) it says it's being overloaded and the frames die on stream's end but are fine on my end. I'll post the encoding settings here.
HHeBvgu.png

PaiSand

Please follow directions and recommendatoin on the analyzer:

Then run the Auto-configuration Wizard (tools menu) and apply the settings it gives. Restart OBS (yes, restart it). Test again as is, keep it in simple output mode. You don't need to use advanced mode. Do a one sesion test doing all you normally do.

Now, take into account that Windows 11 makes AMD CPUs to underperform. This can and will cause issues. Windows 11 also causes issues with old hardware (CUPs, motherboards, RAMs, etc). For most uses this isn't a problem as you don't notice it, but for streaming or recording is a different thign.
Also, you may want to uninstall norton antivirus and firewall. Most of this security solutions causes more issues than help. Even a not that intrusive antivirus like malwarebytes can cause issues.
Your system should be capable of streaming at 1080p 60fps with no issues.