No OBS Audio when using headphones on my iPad

ZDMD

This sounds very confusing when I explain it. I will try my best

I stream using a MacBook Pro which takes my input through my iPad Pro. Without headphones, the audio from my iPad to OBS is completely fine, as soon as I connect my AirPods to my iPad, I can hear the audio but it no longer works on OBS, it’s like I can only have 1 at a time and I cant hear the audio at the same time as my audience.

Does anyone know any solutions for this? It would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Lawrence_SoCal

Sounds like iPad re-routing audio when you plug in headphones. no I don't know the fix, but it doesn't surprise me.
I'd be inclined to let audio route to macbook, and then grab audio from there (where OBS has access to it as well). hopefully you'll get a better reply from a MacOS knowledgeable person

ZDMD

Sounds like iPad re-routing audio when you plug in headphones. no I don't know the fix, but it doesn't surprise me.
I'd be inclined to let audio route to macbook, and then grab audio from there (where OBS has access to it as well). hopefully you'll get a better reply from a MacOS knowledgeable person
Well, because I use an HD60+, I have to use a software called OBS Link to use OBS with my Elgato. And there is a delay of anywhere between 250ms and 800ms (usually increases the delay the longer it is plugged in) so if I get my audio from my MacBook, it will be delayed form the actual game.

Thanks anyway!