Question / Help New to Streaming - Help please!

xQueenie

Hi, so I'm new to streaming and would like some insight on an issue I'm having. First, I'll post the specs to my PC below:
Specs:
Rizen 1700x Processor
16 GB DDR4
2 Terabyte disc hard drive
Asus 1060 6g graphics card

Now, I'm running Streamlabs OBS because I like the simple user face. I build up my stream (I use the game capture, webcam, spotify to run music and maybe a banner here and there) so It's not a super congested stream. When everything looks nice and the preview on obs looks crisp and smooth, I hit that GO LIVE button. Just for shits and giggles, I open mixer on my phone just to make sure what my audience is seeing is good. But then my problem arrives, even though when I hit the live button and on my end it looks smooth, after logging in to mixer on another device, my stream is super choppy, freezes a ton and lags.
I don't know much about computers but I know that I am directly connected via ether net cable. Also, it's not only on my end that it's choppy, my viewers also say that it's very laggy.
Is there something I Can do on my end? Is it poor internet? Settings in obs? Settings in game?
Thanks for your help!