Move

Move 2.12.0

Exeldro

@NestorLS to install on linux
Move move-transition.so
to ~/.config/obs-studio/plugins/move-transition/bin/64bit/move-transition.so
as well as all the locale files (en_US.ini and such)
to ~/.config/obs-studio/plugins/move-transition/data/locale/

NestorLS

Exeldro, I have copied the unzipped folder "move-transition" to "~/.config/obs-studio/plugins/" and later return this:

Attempted path: share/obs/obs-studio/locale/en-US.ini
Attempted path: /usr/share/obs/obs-studio/locale/en-US.ini
Attempted path: share/obs/obs-studio/locale.ini
Attempted path: /usr/share/obs/obs-studio/locale.ini
Attempted path: share/obs/obs-studio/locale/es-ES.ini
Attempted path: /usr/share/obs/obs-studio/locale/es-ES.ini
info: Using preferred locale 'es-ES'
Attempted path: share/obs/obs-studio/themes/Dark.qss
Attempted path: /usr/share/obs/obs-studio/themes/Dark.qss
info: CPU Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 330 @ 2.13GHz
info: CPU Speed: 1325.291MHz
info: Physical Cores: 2, Logical Cores: 4
info: Physical Memory: 7769MB Total, 2325MB Free
info: Kernel Version: Linux 5.0.0-38-generic
info: Distribution: "Ubuntu" "19.04"
info: Window System: X11.0, Vendor: The X.Org Foundation, Version: 1.20.4
info: Portable mode: false
Attempted path: share/obs/obs-studio/themes/Dark/no_sources.svg
Attempted path: /usr/share/obs/obs-studio/themes/Dark/no_sources.svg
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_advAudioProps_clicked()
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_advAudioProps_destroyed()
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_program_customContextMenuRequested(QPoint)
info: OBS 24.0.3 (linux)
info: ---------------------------------
info: audio settings reset:
samples per sec: 44100
speakers: 2
info: Initializing OpenGL...
info: Loading up OpenGL on adapter VMware, Inc. llvmpipe (LLVM 8.0, 128 bits)
info: OpenGL loaded successfully, version 3.3 (Core Profile) Mesa 19.0.8, shading language 3.30
error: glGetIntegerv(GL_MAX_TEXTURE_ANISOTROPY_MAX) failed, glGetError returned GL_INVALID_ENUM(0x500)
error: glGetIntegerv(GL_MAX_TEXTURE_ANISOTROPY_MAX) failed, glGetError returned GL_INVALID_ENUM(0x500)
info: video settings reset:
base resolution: 1280x800
output resolution: 852x480
downscale filter: Bicubic
fps: 30/1
format: NV12
YUV mode: 601/Partial
info: NV12 texture support not available
info: Audio monitoring device:
name: Por defecto
id: default
warning: Failed to load 'en-US' text for module: 'decklink-ouput-ui.so'
libDeckLinkAPI.so: no se puede abrir el archivo del objeto compartido: No existe el archivo o el directorio
info: No blackmagic support
info: FFMPEG VAAPI supported
info: VLC found, VLC video source enabled
*** buffer overflow detected ***: obs terminated
./obsntm.sh: línea 32: 14435 Abortado (`core' generado) LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1 obs

What I'm missing???

@NestorLS to install on linux

bwgna

When using this plugin and moving from one scene to another with the same source, any filters turn off and back on is there a way to stop this ?

Alekos Behrens

@Exeldro you made such an awesome Job with this! The Streaming Community is loving you! ❤

I played lot with this new Plugin and now my overlay transitions looks even cooler and smoother! But I miss 2 features:

1. It would be nice if it is possile to switch between "move sources" by one hotkey. So I don't have to have one hotkey for every moved source. As example for the facecam in each corner it would be nicer to have one button wich will switch your source throu all 4 corners. (hopefully that is well explained ^_^).

2. show oder hide a source by a move transition. If I want to hide a source I have to move it outside the screen or resize it to 0. But in both cases the graphiccard is still rendering it. Hiding a source after resizing/moving would be great. And of cause, the other way around.

I'm impressed with what a speed you're developing this thing an put one update after the other. KEEP GOING! *_*

NestorLS

Solved. I upgraded from Ubuntu 19.04 to 20.04 and when I tried it it was functional. Thanks Exeldro !!! ...

Exeldro, I have copied the unzipped folder "move-transition" to "~/.config/obs-studio/plugins/" and later return this:

Attempted path: share/obs/obs-studio/locale/en-US.ini
Attempted path: /usr/share/obs/obs-studio/locale/en-US.ini
Attempted path: share/obs/obs-studio/locale.ini
Attempted path: /usr/share/obs/obs-studio/locale.ini
Attempted path: share/obs/obs-studio/locale/es-ES.ini
Attempted path: /usr/share/obs/obs-studio/locale/es-ES.ini
info: Using preferred locale 'es-ES'
Attempted path: share/obs/obs-studio/themes/Dark.qss
Attempted path: /usr/share/obs/obs-studio/themes/Dark.qss
info: CPU Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 330 @ 2.13GHz
info: CPU Speed: 1325.291MHz
info: Physical Cores: 2, Logical Cores: 4
info: Physical Memory: 7769MB Total, 2325MB Free
info: Kernel Version: Linux 5.0.0-38-generic
info: Distribution: "Ubuntu" "19.04"
info: Window System: X11.0, Vendor: The X.Org Foundation, Version: 1.20.4
info: Portable mode: false
Attempted path: share/obs/obs-studio/themes/Dark/no_sources.svg
Attempted path: /usr/share/obs/obs-studio/themes/Dark/no_sources.svg
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_advAudioProps_clicked()
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_advAudioProps_destroyed()
QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_program_customContextMenuRequested(QPoint)
info: OBS 24.0.3 (linux)
info: audio settings reset:
samples per sec: 44100
speakers: 2
info: Initializing OpenGL...
info: Loading up OpenGL on adapter VMware, Inc. llvmpipe (LLVM 8.0, 128 bits)
info: OpenGL loaded successfully, version 3.3 (Core Profile) Mesa 19.0.8, shading language 3.30
info: video settings reset:
base resolution: 1280x800
output resolution: 852x480
downscale filter: Bicubic
fps: 30/1
format: NV12
YUV mode: 601/Partial
info: NV12 texture support not available
info: Audio monitoring device:
name: Por defecto
id: default
warning: Failed to load 'en-US' text for module: 'decklink-ouput-ui.so'
libDeckLinkAPI.so: no se puede abrir el archivo del objeto compartido: No existe el archivo o el directorio
info: No blackmagic support
info: FFMPEG VAAPI supported
info: VLC found, VLC video source enabled
*** buffer overflow detected ***: obs terminated
./obsntm.sh: línea 32: 14435 Abortado (`core' generado) LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1 obs

What I'm missing???

S

Exeldro

Exeldro updated Move transition with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.0

Add option to start multiple move sources with a single hotkey
In Move Source filter set "Next Move On" to "Hotkey" and set the hotkey in the obs settings only on the first move you want to start.​
Add option to change visibility with move source.
Show actions will be done at the begin of the move and hide actions at the end of the move.​

Read the rest of this update entry...

cablabn

How can I delete this plugin please? It's a great plugin, don't get me wrong. But unfortunately, it's affected my stinger transitions. I've never had issues with my stinger transitions until I installed this plugin. My stinger transitions work as is if I delete all of them and create them from scratch. However the moment that I shut down OBS and restart it is where the problem happens. My stinger transitions either do not respond at all, or they're assigned to different scenes and I can't change them, and it also freezes just my stinger transitions in the transition panel of OBS. My only option to fix this is to delete all my stinger transitions and create them from scratch every time I start up OBS. I'm on a 2017 Macbook Pro, OS 10.15.5 and I'd like to delete this plugin please.

LemonLeezard

Been tinkering with different way to implement this plugin into a stream setup, and I figured I'd ask: Could you add a way to have the filter re-fire on a set timer? I feel like this would be useful for a number of situations.

For example, a social widget with the source move filter applied that makes it move in, move out after it's done, and then have it move back in after a certain amount of time has passed.

INS4NITY

How hard would it be to add 'fade' as an option for toggle source effects, rather than just move / scale?
@kineticscreen you can do a fade transition on sources, disable zoom and set position to none.
Sorry, I'm talking about when you have a different trigger for a Move Source transition, not as part of a scene transition. If that makes sense.

So instead of having a source move positions when it is Shown or Hidden, it just fades In or Out.
@kineticscreen test this pull request and be sure to share your test result in the pull request.
Is that only possible via a change to libOBS, or is there some other reason that functionality hasn't made it to the plugin?

mauroclp

Hi, I am new to OBS, I have a MAC Catalina, and I was unable to install, when I run the PKG file, a message "file unreliable" appears
(I speak Spanish, I used a translator for this message, I hope it is understood)