Move

Move 2.12.0

Exeldro

@IGA you added the filter on the scene you wanted to move, but you should right click on the scene "Cell" and add the move source filters there.

sniejadlik

This is amazing the work you have put into this over the last month. Your latest updates add so much more usefulness to OBS as a broadcast tool, and this is actually something that is now letting us make serious production ready transition graphics and motion. Kudos!

I'm noticing one small issue and not sure if it's a bug or just user error. I'm not able to get the move to trigger on either show or hide of a browser element. I am triggering the show and hide with a hotkey and also clicking with mouse. Both are linked to the corresponding move filter for their position. The layer shows and hides but is not triggering the animation. I can overcome this by just triggering the same functions with hotkeys though so it's a work around for now.

Reactions: IGA

Exeldro

Working on move values instead of source, as shown here combined with the 3D transform filter of StreamFX plugin
ezgif-4-8bda8127e354.gif

@kineticscreen you can do a fade transition on sources, disable zoom and set position to none.

Sorry, I'm talking about when you have a different trigger for a Move Source transition, not as part of a scene transition. If that makes sense.

So instead of having a source move positions when it is Shown or Hidden, it just fades In or Out.

Shilon

Hi
I love the plugin,
but do not understand how to use the start trigger:
to start move source on activate, deactivate, show, hide or enable.
I would really appreciate an explanation
thanks
Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 1.21.42.png

Exeldro

Start trigger options are:
  • None
    not started automatic, use a hotkey or set next move on an other move to start this move
  • Activate
    When the source becomes actively shown in the final mix
  • Deactivate
    When the source becomes not active, so not showing the final mix.
  • Show
    A source is considered showing if it’s being displayed anywhere at all, whether on a display context or on the final output
  • Hide
    When it is not showing anywhere
  • Enable
    When the eye icon in front of filter name is enabled.

icezolation

Thanks for updating this extremely great plugin!

I'm still unsure on how to use triggers. Do I put a filter on a scene, then select the source or do I put the filter directly on a single element, in combination with other filters?

Shilon

Start trigger options are:
  • None
    not started automatic, use a hotkey or set next move on an other move to start this move
  • Activate
    When the source becomes actively shown in the final mix
  • Deactivate
    When the source becomes not active, so not showing the final mix.
  • Show
    A source is considered showing if it’s being displayed anywhere at all, whether on a display context or on the final output
  • Hide
    When it is not showing anywhere
  • Enable
    When the eye icon in front of filter name is enabled.
now I understand the options, but can not get it to work..
I must be doing something wrong..

Other than that I am operating the plug in with no problems

skylerskinner

This works beautifully, thank you for this.

I don't know how possible it is, but it would be amazing if you could set the speed of the transition effect of something appearing or disappearing, or perhaps time the motion effect to happen before or after the other scene elements appear or disappear, like being able to make a fade in/out faster or make the scene go -sources fade out > sources move > sources fade in, instead of everything happening at once.

lonnielevi

This does not work for me in the 64 bit version of OBS Studio. There is only the 32-bit plugin inside of the zipped download.

NestorLS

The description says the plugin also works on Linux; however, only Windows and MacOS builds are available. Could you give me a hint how to properly build this plugin for Linux?
Moving it to obs-studio/plugins/ and modifying their CMakeLists.txt with +add_subdirectory(obs-move-transition) builds a .so, but a) feels wrong and b) I can't get it to load by moving it to ~/.config/obs-studio/plugins/obs-move-transition/bin/.

You managed to install it on linux. Could you explain it step by step