Move

Move 2.12.0

kpereira

@Exeldro, as you reported, the plugin version 1.1.4 worked well with the OBS version 25.0.8 on macOS. Great!

I also confirm that versions greater than 1.1.4 do not work well on macOS, that is, between the beginning and the end of the move transition, the screen goes black.

Thus, I think that investigate from version 1.2.0 would be a good north. I have some experience in software development for macOS. If you need any support I can help.

Thank you very much for this excellent plugin!

itsCalski

Hey guys, i am unzipping this into my obs-studio folder, but the 'Move' option is not coming up under the scene transition?

kpereira

@Exeldro, I translated the words of the plugin into my native language, Portuguese Brazil (pt-BR). Can I send for your analysis? Or if you prefer I can collaborate directly on your GitHub project. Below is an image of the screen.

Captura de Tela 2020-05-12 às 11.52.54.png

kpereira

@kpereira You can sent the translations in any way you want. I am not be able to check if translations are correct.

Great! I can add and maintain the translation (pt-BR.ini) in the GitHub repository. In this case, do I create a new branch or commit directly to the master? Probably my GitHub user 'kelson-pereira' will need permission for this.

Exeldro

@itsCalski
Does the file C:\Program Files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit\move-transition.dll exist?
Did you use the add icon on the scene transition dock?
Is the plugin mentioned in your OBS log?
Can you check if you have the latest visual studio runtime installed?

neoyagami

@Exeldro never mind. the second escene was the problem. I realized that the source worked in every other escene, so I made that one from scratch and worked flawlesly, thank :)