Move

Move 2.12.0

CBMoGraph

This looks like a fantastic piece of work, but I'm having a problem with mine. I'm on macOS (latest version of Catalina) using 1.2.4 of Move Transition and 25.0.8 of OBS Studio. When using the Move Transition, my preview window will black out for about half a second and then show the new scene with no movement at all. I've made sure that all my sources are matching - the same source from one scene to the next. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Krishnam

Hello there, I installed Move Transition plugin but I don't see it obs studio. I unzipped and installed move plugin in the obs studio root folder. Please advise.

Attachments

• obs.jpg
    obs.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 221

msdp

I am having issues i've downloaded the plugin and move the files to the folder but it does not show up in OBS

zenone

Love the plug-in! You da man, Exaldro!

One question, is there a way to move/transition sources within a scene? I have a video file source I'm running in a scene, but also want to manipulate the other sources in the same scene. If I transition to a new scene, it will restart the video file.

P.S. I could also do a workaround if anyone know how to keep a video file running between scenes in OBS?

neoyagami

this is amazing, weirdly this plugins ignore my game source(Im ussing the same in both escenes) they show like they are new :\

@Exeldro I thought you might appreciate seeing how we've used your plugin in our new online live-streamed news comedy. I've cut together where the plugin was used in our first episode:

kpereira

Hello @Exeldro, good to talk to you!

I am a macOS user and I am also having the same problem when using the latest version 1.2.5 of Move Transition and 25.0.8 of OBS Studio.

As version history exists, I can test other versions.

Would you know if any combination of plugin and OBS versions worked well on macOS?