Move

Move 3.0.2

Hawksmore

I see your problem. Your filter only knows how to move to position x 1305. If you closed OBS when the source is in position x 1305 then it won't swap position. You have to close OBS when the source is in position x 440 in order the filter to work everytime you restart OBS.
Ah! Thank you! I see now. This feels a lot like building it backwards but yes I understand. Thank you for the response!

GadWorks

Hello! Im trying to set this up on my mac (Ventura, M1 Pro) but whenever I install the program, nothing appears in my obs. I dug through the OBS plug in folder to try and find it too but I cant seem to locate it. Is there a tutorial on how to properly set this up on Mac? Macs auto installer doesnt seem to do anything

SecretSalsa

Hi @Exeldro,
Does this plugin not have the "audio move" feature anymore? I planned on using it to scale based on a mic input a png and have one corner anchored. But I cant seem to find it with the Move plugin. Is there something I'm missing?

M_Jacob_N

Excellent plugins. But is it possible for Move Values plugin to synchronize settings of two identical filters reside in two different sources. I've been longing for this for years. it's more like a real-time settings clone than ordinary move values. This functionality will enabled centralized filter settings management. Adjustment of a master filter settings automatically applied to slave filers will be a huge life saver for me.

desmondvu

Hi @Exeldro, amazing plugin. I was wondering if there's a way to disable actions inside NVIDIA AR Move filter with websocket or a Move Value filter. Appreciate your hard work for the community.

LordZed

Hey. First of all: Thanks for this great plugin. I have one big scene with move actions to switch between different layouts. Now I thought I could clean that up a bit and split the one big scene into multiple scenes with preset layouts and use the move transition.

So I have a group of sources with filters applied (webcam source with an alphamask and a browser source with an overlay). I have the same group in another scene (one should have the webcam with overlay in the corner, the other one the webcam fullscreen, without overlay). I want to toggle the alphamask and overlay between those two scenes. I thought I could do it with "move actions" that deactivate the alphamask filter and hide the overlay and add this as the "start move filter" to a scene "move transition override" filter. But whatever I change in the override filter, it's not doing anything... What am I doing wrong?

the_dlearner

Filters that triggers once you switch screen but they end transitioning before switching scene? likely really useful to hide layout back on screen. Atm, closes i had been able to get is by using an Start/End Trigger Activate and Deactivate for respective Start and Restart Move Source filters. But hadn't been able to find a way to hide the layout again before making the actual scene switch.

Ofc you can do this within settings of Move transition on the transition dock, but that isn't really controlleable/customizable for each source

LordZed

So I tried to simplify the scene to find the cause. Now I have a color source with an alphamask applied as a filter. I just want this filter to be deactivated in one scene and activated in another one. But it's not doing anything. The source in both is the same, so I created it in one scene and pasted it as refference into the other scene. Whatever I do, nothing is happening. I think I just misunderstand, how I can influence this move transitions.

LordZed

Also another thing I realized: When I reposition a source, it's not going to that new position "on a straight line", but it does some kind of curved movement. It then happened at one point (I don't know what I did) that the movement was straight, but after restarting OBS, it was this curved movement again. :'-D

LordZed

It looks like I had a manually installed very old version which lead to the up to date version actually not being used. After removing the plugin files with the name motion* the strange behavior is gone and now I think I should be able to properly configure it.