Move

Move 3.0.2

the_dlearner

QQ, would it be possible to instanciate filters across scenes? like to avoid copy/paste and then having the adjust manually all same filters across different scenes.

The other thing i was thinking, Macro-filters. Not macro like macros, but macro in the sense that you define those filters to be used across all scenes and in doing so you ofc need instances of the sources associated with those filters across all scenes. Or maybe not across all scenes but a selection of scenes. Would be really cool. Benefit is that in that way, you avoid some issues when you switch scene and you have exact same filters/sources but on one scene those filters are deactivated and in the other activated IMO

the_dlearner

QQ, would it be possible to instanciate filters across scenes? like to avoid copy/paste and then having the adjust manually all same filters across different scenes.

The other thing i was thinking, Macro-filters. Not macro like macros, but macro in the sense that you define those filters to be used across all scenes and in doing so you ofc need instances of the sources associated with those filters across all scenes. Or maybe not across all scenes but a selection of scenes. Would be really cool. Benefit is that in that way, you avoid some issues when you switch scene and you have exact same filters/sources but on one scene those filters are deactivated and in the other activated IMO
OFC, got to say, game changer stuff for my livestreams. This should be included by default in a PRO OBS release or something like that

Scorpionnn

Hi @Exeldro, I have a problem.
I installed the plugin on my Mac M1, but when I open it I get this error window.
I tried to click on the first link but it downloads a file with an extension that my system doesn't recognize.

Do you have any ideas on how to solve the problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-05 alle 10.41.24.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-05 alle 10.41.24.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 11

Salberry

This one might be a simple fix or something I'm over looking in my "done with tech" rage. But without warning the move plugin has stopped "re-growing / re-sizing" a source in one of the scenes, I change from game scene to Face Scene, the cam has always shrank and regrown but it has since stopped and now it's yeeting one off in a spin and the other cam comes up from the bottom.

Funny thing is, It will resize another cam source if I put that on to the same scene just fine, as in - I just add the same source on twice, it will resize one I've added with no issues, but then I take off the original that wasn't working/resizing and then the new one also starts flipping off the scene and not resizing as it should. I'm stumped.

https://x.com/SalBerrys/status/1821112282061140096 <-- for the video Eg of it happening, It's hard to describe it in words.

ProducerSean

Running OBS 29.1.3 on an M1 Mac. Downloaded the latest Mac OS plugin, dropped it in the Plugins folder for OBS, but we cannot seem to see the option in the transitions listed in OBS. Can anyone point me in the direction of a solution?

ProducerSean

Hi, I'm new to OBS and MOVE and am very impressed so far.

My use case is for Teams--primarily for training on a MacBook Pro. I can successfully sharing my OBS virtual camera to Teams, however, all scene transition animations appear to play well in OBS, but no aminations appear in Teams.

Any suggestions?

I am on Sonoma 14.1.1 (23B81) using Move 2.10.1 & if helpful, here is my logfile.

TY!
I think teams only pipes video through at 15 frames per second, is it possible that the transition time is set so short that those frames are being lost when teams streams the virtual camera of OBS?

EB123

Running OBS 29.1.3 on an M1 Mac. Downloaded the latest Mac OS plugin, dropped it in the Plugins folder for OBS, but we cannot seem to see the option in the transitions listed in OBS. Can anyone point me in the direction of a solution?

have you clicked the nearby "+" button to add it to your active transitions list ?

riuzaki

Hello everyone, how do we change position and size of the source after we apply attach source move ar filter on it? Difference doesn't do anything in case of attach source...

Scorpionnn

Hi, the move source filter does not activate, if I click to activate, it automatically deactivates.
Has anyone encountered the same problem?
Can anyone help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-10 alle 21.05.08.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-10 alle 21.05.08.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 10

Mitchpower1116

question. For some reason, all of my nvidia ar filters dont work. when they are active, they are just stuck. I have tried to delete them and add them fresh and nothing works. I have updated everything to the latest obs, NVidia video effects and move plugin. Any suggestions?

the_dlearner

Would be nice to have move filters that are able to execute before completing the transition to the next scene. To expand, when you click on the scene's dock to another scene, these filters would activate and finish before even starting the transition to the next scene. Main reason is that for example, as i have filters for sources to appear once im on XYZ scene, i would like for these sources to transition "off-screen" before proceeding to the next scene.

the_dlearner

atm the only way to get around this, is to use a move source with a start trigger activate that is off-screen, followed by a move source with the source with the final destination on-screen, followed by another move source with a start trigger deactivate - for sources to go back to initial position off-screen and start the cycle again once im back on that scene. but im not able to "restart" the cycle before moving to the next scene. if i would want to get around that, i would need to set a limited time for sources to be on screen within the same scene before going off again, but assumption here, is that im not sure how much time will i be into that particular scene thus making that "solution" not viable.
Would be nice to have move filters that are able to execute before completing the transition to the next scene. To expand, when you click on the scene's dock to another scene, these filters would activate and finish before even starting the transition to the next scene. Main reason is that for example, as i have filters for sources to appear once im on XYZ scene, i would like for these sources to transition "off-screen" before proceeding to the next scene.

NutVonDaHazel

Hello, is it possible to assign different motions to different transitions / scenes?

Example:
Scene 1 -> Scene 2: Move Transition 1 where disappearing items move away from venter
Scene 2 -> Svene 3: Move Transition 2 where disappearing items move from left to right

Kind regards,

Hawksmore

Move Source filters are broken?

For example, I go to Scene A and add filter: 'Move Source'. I select Source A (in this case Camera). I set Source A to position x 1305 by clicking the Get Transform button. Then move my Source A to position x 440.
If I click start at the bottom of the filter attributes, it moves it between X 1305 and X 440.
This is because I selected 'Reverse' as Next Move option and Next Move On is bound to a Hotkey.

Now everytime when I restart OBS, or reboot my pc it forgets the Move Source locations so it doesn't swap between x1305 and x440 anymore. I am at a total loss and it's really really frustrating to redo everything after each restart/reboot to the point I became super demotivated to stream. Below you can find an image, there aren't a lot of moving sources anymore due to this problem.

OBS x64 is in admin mode.

View attachment 83274
Did you ever get a response? I have the same issue. Its not on every filter but a few refuse to work after OBS restarts.

Hawksmore

Hey guys, new to the forums.

I have this weird issue where I set up a move sources filter (I have several) and about half the time, after I've set it up and got it all working, it will not work again once OBS has restarted. Not every filter does this! But a few do. I've tried duplicating them, changing their names etc. They work fine when I set them up, exactly as intended. But upon restart they require I go in and manually reset them again. Am i missing something? The settings I'm using are exactly the same as the filters that stay working as far as I can see.

Did you ever get a response? I have the same issue. Its not on every filter but a few refuse to work after OBS restarts.
I see your problem. Your filter only knows how to move to position x 1305. If you closed OBS when the source is in position x 1305 then it won't swap position. You have to close OBS when the source is in position x 440 in order the filter to work everytime you restart OBS.