Move

Move 3.1.0

ino.614

hi, i have the newest obs version and installed all 3 files but it still wont work, Im on mac and other than a confirmation that it installed, nothing happened..

EarthToThien

Getting a weird crash when I close OBS that seems to be triggered by the latest version of the Move plugin (3.1.0). Not sure what is going on but it started happening after I updated.

Attachments

• Crash 2024-10-01 14-19-57.txt
    104.8 KB · Views: 15

ripmegx

Hey I have an issue with this pluggin not working, i used to have it and it worked then one day it didnt and i didnt think much of it. Now ive been really wanting the pluggin back and cant seem to get it to work. it lets me download the pluggin/i have also tried extracted the files into obs folder but it doesnt actually add it to my obs scene transitions. Are you able to help me out please, I would really love to be able to use it again

EarthToThien

The "fade" selection doesn't seem to work anymore, instead things set to "fade" 'pop' in and out (shrinking into or expanding from a single point). Anyone else experiencing this?
I can confirm this behavior. Just installed the plugin a few hours ago and noticed this immediately. Would be great if this can get fixed :)