Move

Move 3.1.0

ArcaneAnthems

Update; Turns out the installer package did NOT actually install it.
I am also experiencing this issue. I'm running OBS 3.1.2, Mac OS Sonoma 14.5, and trying to install move 3.0.1
I tried running ARM, then universal, then x86, restarting my computer, searched in both my user and system applications folders and the plug in just doesn't exist. I even tried moving the OBS application to my user folder in hopes it would install to it. No dice. Not sure what to do from here.

ArcaneAnthems

I am also experiencing this issue. I'm running OBS 3.1.2, Mac OS Sonoma 14.5, and trying to install move 3.0.1
I tried running ARM, then universal, then x86, restarting my computer, searched in both my user and system applications folders and the plug in just doesn't exist. I even tried moving the OBS application to my user folder in hopes it would install to it. No dice. Not sure what to do from here.
Update! Turns out I was running the x86 version of OBS. I uninstalled OBS, downloaded the M-series ARM version and now the plug-ins successfully installed. Hope this helps anyone who is struggling.

BakaKuma

It's wierd, some flash some times and then not other times, but all of them seem to flash in some capacity when appearing on screen for the 1st time. Haven't noticed flashing when they move off screen.
Aaaand after looking at the settings, I changed in the "appearing items" in the Transition drop down to None, it was previously also on Move, I think this is what was causing the issue.
Ohh you also have the flashing issue! I sometimes have it when I switch to my BRB screen, that the BRB text flashes when it appears. It happens every 2nd stream or so

but that's not why I'm here. I wanted to ask if it would be possible to add sounds to the move transition, so that I can make stuff "whoosh" in and do some sound design on my scenes! Maybe something to look into, if possible :3

SoumyaK4

Hello, I use Zorin OS 17.1(An Ubuntu variant), My obs move was working till I updated to OBS 30.2.0
I tried reinstalling obs again and I installed move from directly inside the software store like usual. Also tried to install by moving the zip file to the specified folder for linux plugins. but it still doesn't work. can someone help please.
Screenshot from 2024-07-16 03-00-17.png

frge1

Unfortunately the latest install of OBS 30.2 does not comply with Move :(

I'm trying to rollback until such time as the move plugin is update, hopefully it will be updated.

BearClaymore

Move is still not working for me (and it was wasn't before the most recent update. What would be the best way to report it?
I am having the same issue, for almost 4 weeks, the move filters are just fully enabled, and do not turn off (get disabled) once the move value is completed.

I use Move Value - Source Volume on my audio sources in the audio mixer. Using Stream deck, I was normally able to do multiactions, change scener, fade music down, and fade mic up. The same in reverse when I switched to a scene like BRB or Ending Stream.

The current workaround is to manually go into the filter, change the "Source Volume" Setting to "None" and then back to "Source Volume".
Unfortunately, this bug makes the value default to something entirely different from what I had, so I have to set it again manually.
I've had to do this every time I start OBS.

I have tried renaming the filter. Removing it and creating it from scratch. Reconnecting my stream deck (removing and adding the stream deck plugin). Removing plugin and installing again. Issue comes back as soon as I close and start OBS again.

Got a Video of what I have to do to get it back to work, if anyone is interested.

rubenhaz

I am also having issues with the Windows installer for the latest update, as Windows is flagging it as a threat. Downloads get blocked and marked as "Virus detected." This happens with multiple browsers (Chrome, Arc, Edge).

DJ__Iceman

The windows installer is failing repeatedly to aqquire,...."move-transition-3.0.2-windows-installer.zipFailed - Virus detected" i prefer the installers because their easy to uninstall and re-install to update quickly. Temporarily i had to resort to the "move-transition-3.0.2-windows.zip until the problem is resolved.

jegadk

The windows installer is failing repeatedly to aqquire,...."move-transition-3.0.2-windows-installer.zipFailed - Virus detected" i prefer the installers because their easy to uninstall and re-install to update quickly. Temporarily i had to resort to the "move-transition-3.0.2-windows.zip until the problem is resolved.
Same here. It found Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Gofioman

Same here. It found Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml
Exactly... the same issue.
Last update 3.0.2, Windows warning Trojan Script/Watacac detected. Windows block the dowload installer option.
I don't know if this is true. I only inform the designer and the community.
Regards.

DJ__Iceman

The move-transition-3.0.2-windows-installer.zip is having issues aqquiring it, not sure whether it's a digital signature issue or not but i tried in in another browser and it grabbed it but then my system flagged it and subsequently dumped it. Finite had this issue a while back, not sure how he resolved it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.....

belatar

hi exeldro! chrome and windows just blocked the windows installer download as infect with some trojan. the download without the installer doesnt trigger the alarm.

1721503259556.png

BearClaymore

Thank you Exeldro! Move Filters are now loading correctly after update. I had no issues downloading the files through the .zip file rather than the installer.
I have a question for your and/or the community. One of the use cases I have for the Move Value filter is to move audio source volume (music) up when I'm on BRB scene, and back down when I'm live. I had it set to move source volume up to specific DB value, which is registered by the filter's value in percentage form.

Scenario
So for BRB scene I have it set to 46.47%, which bring the volume slider up to -6.7Db, works as expected.
Then for LIVE scene, I created another Move Value filter, move the source volume slider to -37.9 Db, then click on "Get Value" on the newly created filter and it captures it as 1.27%.

Unexpected behavior
Then I test the "volume up" filter and bring it up to the correct value, buen when I test the "volume down" filter, volume slider goes all the way to 0 Db.

I wonder if this is a bug on how the "Get Value" info is being saved for the execution of the filter or If I'm setting it up incorrectly.
After the "volume down" results in 0Db, I move the volume slider back up to the volume I actually would like for the filter, clicked "Get Value" again, and tested. -> Volume up filter works fine, Volume down filter keeps dropping volume to 0 Db.

Any suggestions or ideas?

UPDATE - After testing more, it didn't matter what volume it was when I pressed the Get Value button, any time i activated the filter, it just goes all the way down to 0 Db.

Let me know if it can be replicated. I'm happy to record a video if it does not.

Attachments

• Volume Down.png
    Volume Down.png
    202.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Volume Up.png
    Volume Up.png
    190.3 KB · Views: 20

Iammrx

I love using the move source transform tool, but I'm wondering if theirs is a way to get max value based on screen size. I'm making redeems for object to pop up form the bottom of the screen and I share them with my friends, but they use a different resolution size. So when I have my default y set to 1080 and they import my scene, the object are out of bounds. I was wondering if their is a way to have the objects transform relative to resolution. (default: y max, move: y max-100)