Move

Move 2.12.0

besublime

@besublime there are some videos on YouTube explaining Move Source filters, nothing other that I know of.
Start delay is the time between the trigger of the filter and the beginning of the movement.
Custom duration is the duration of the movement, if not set the global transition duration is used.
End delay is time between the end of the movement and the end actions like triggering a next move filter
Awesome, thanks for the info! Hoping I can find some time to put something together from what I've learned, and will share it here if I do. YouTube has been super helpful but I guess my uses are a bit non-standard so it's been a lot of trial and error!

SD Agency

@SD Agency that is your virus scanner falsely indicating it as a threat. Please inform the virus scanner software that it is safe. You can check the download is valid signed by "Exeldro".
Thanks. It's not just my local virus protection but online sites as well. Can you share specifically WHY they are giving this false positive? When you see multiple scanners warn you it's concerning, but we'd like to use this awesome functionality. Thanks.

Exeldro

@SD Agency You will have to ask them why they mark it as virus. I do everything I know to prove the software is safe. The source code is available and the builds are signed with a code signing certificate. You can read the code and compile an own version if you don't trust the version I provide.

Thanks. It's not just my local virus protection but online sites as well. Can you share specifically WHY they are giving this false positive? When you see multiple scanners warn you it's concerning, but we'd like to use this awesome functionality. Thanks.

What's worse, Google Chrome and other browsers with their "protection" will keep you from downloading plugin installers because the file may be something that's "not commonly downloaded". It ANNOYS the crap out of me, but since I get it straight from the developer's site (which so happens to be here), I know I can trust it.

--Katt. =^.^=

Stats

Hi, I'm new to OBS and MOVE and am very impressed so far.

My use case is for Teams--primarily for training on a MacBook Pro. I can successfully sharing my OBS virtual camera to Teams, however, all scene transition animations appear to play well in OBS, but no aminations appear in Teams.

Any suggestions?

I am on Sonoma 14.1.1 (23B81) using Move 2.10.1 & if helpful, here is my logfile.

TY!

gred22

I am trying to add filters with Move to move my Insta360 link webcam. I found an 11 month old YouTube with instructions, but he selects filter/move video capture device, and when I go to add a filter, all I have are move action, move source, move value, and move transition override - no move video capture device. I am on an M2 Mac mini - can anyone help? Thanks

Jyrden

Downloading the 2.11.0 windows installer in Chrome, and it gets flagged as a virus. I imagine it's a false positive but figure that's something you'd want to avoid.

Chrome I'm running is Version 122.0.6261.129 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Screenshot 2024-03-17 101543.png

jonestown

Would it be possible to remember the start and end of the move. That way instead of needing two filters I could have one and put on next on reverse. This way if i exit obs and it was in the reverse position, it would know and next time i press the filter it would go back.

NiterFx

Hi! So i made something super cool with the NVIDIA AR MOVE but im having a problem. Everytime io close OBS, when i open it back i need to set a new filter again because the Ar filter i put is not working anymore.

NiterFx

@NiterFx on what kind of source you use the NVIDIA AR Move filter? What part is not working after an OBS restart?
The NVIDIA AR Move is on my camera source.
When filter is on it attach a Video looping to one of my eyes.
I have 2 filters on the camera source one for left eye and one for right eye.

The thing is that when close OBS and open it i need to make a new filter because the looping video dont show on my eyes.

NiterFx

ok, i just did and is happening the same.

Actually when i open obs back both sources are turned on and if i refresh the filter by disabling annd enabeling them, once enabled i cant turn on video sources attached to the filter unless i turn off the filter

Torment

hi guys this might be a simple fix im having issues with if i forget to move back the move, next time obs uses it as default and i have to manualy move it back for the filter to work is there a fix that i just dont se

Analytiq

Hi, does anybody know how to animate between filter settings of different scenes? In scene A i have a face cam in full screen and in scene B as a small rounded square (using advanced masks for that). Scale and position of the source are handled brilliantly by the move plugin but the crop and round corners pop into existence during the transition... I know the move value filter can interpolate between filter values but I only can figure out how to trigger these within one scene (the crop and roundness is smooth then) but yeah, I seem to miss how I can have the move value happening during a transition from scene A to B.

PS: I use the source cloner right now to apply different filters on the same source.
PPS: @Exeldro Absolutely amazing plugin. You heared that a lot over the years I assume, but I also want to share my gratetude for this amazing piece of software <3