Move

Move 2.12.0

I might be asking too much, but say for a media source, i want to change the advanced audio tracks 1-6, change media input and input source, control pause/play/refresh/loop.

iberratio

I am encountering a bug with a "Move Source" filter on scenes. When sending a websocket SetSourceFilterSettings request to change the "transform_text", it applies the settings correctly, but when then making the filter visible with another request, it will not make the movement.

To fix this, you have to manually click on the filter once in OBS. Making it visible then applies the correct movement with the new settings. See the image that is attached. I can change `pos: x 751.0 y 459.0 rot: 0.0 scale: x 0.527 y 0.527 crop: l 0 t 519 r 950 b 426` without any issues and a GetSourceFilter request shows they have been applied. But making it visible will do nothing until I manually select "Bar 1".

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 12

AgentDave7

Hello! First of all, thank you very much for this amazing plug-in @Exeldro ! :D

I'm using the latest plug-in version with OBS 30.1.1.
I've set my sources to Positional Alignment: Center.

When I open the Filters window of my Video Capture Source, the Positional Alignment of the source in the first action changes to: Bottom Center. I only have a total of 8 actions right now.

Additionally, the Difference sections aren't changing the X/Y positions at all. For some sources, I need to adjust the position in relation to the anchor point. Unless I misunderstand what the purpose of these are for?

The settings in the NVIDIA AR Move filter for that first action are as follows:
1711862200306.png
1711862217885.png

Thanks!

_
Update: Now the source in 7th action, had the positional alignment changed without me changing it.
Also, my sources seem very jittery compared to your video on X.

Last edited:

AgentDave7

Since I can't update previous comment anymore, it seems like it's both Action 1 & 7 that get changed.

Added a 9th action, Move Source > Position > 2D Position > Neck.
Factor of 100% lines up in the correct spot. When I increase the Factor, the anchor point is changed - which shouldn't happen AFAIK. Difference works for 2D Position at least.

iberratio

@iberratio don't set transform_text, that is for the UI. Set the individual properties in the settings.
Thank you for your quick reply! Haven't thought of that honestly, but seems I'm not having success with that either and can't figure out, what is wrong here. This is the request I am sending:

{
"requestType": "SetSourceFilterSettings",
"requestData": {
"sourceName": "Scene Name",
"filterName": "Filter Name",
"filterSettings": {
"crop": {
"right": 0
}
},
"overlay": true
}
}

It returns "success", but obviously applying it the wrong way, as it then returns the message in the attached image with a second "filterSettings":

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 10

AgentDave7

@AgentDave7 the anchor point (positional alignment) should only be set when using attach source actions

My first 8 actions are Attach Source, and under Transform settings for each source I've set Positional Alignment to Center.

When I open the Filters for the Video Capture device, 2 of my sources have their Positional Alignment changed, and every single time I reset them back to Center.

Is that a default override from the plug-in or a bug?

1711917097179.png

Analytiq

Hi, does anybody know how to animate between filter settings of different scenes? In scene A i have a face cam in full screen and in scene B as a small rounded square (using advanced masks for that). Scale and position of the source are handled brilliantly by the move plugin but the crop and round corners pop into existence during the transition... I know the move value filter can interpolate between filter values but I only can figure out how to trigger these within one scene (the crop and roundness is smooth then) but yeah, I seem to miss how I can have the move value happening during a transition from scene A to B.

PS: I use the source cloner right now to apply different filters on the same source.
PPS: @Exeldro Absolutely amazing plugin. You heared that a lot over the years I assume, but I also want to share my gratetude for this amazing piece of software <3
SOLUTION: https://youtu.be/NtmlIAfqBT4?si=6d6-FwRl1Sqd3Qn5 just exchange the filter to advanced masks and if you have one, use the multi action on your streamdeck to trigger both scene and filter change.

DaGrowly Bear

My OBS has frequent random crashes. It keeps saying
Fault address: 7FFB6DB65FF5 (c:\dgbs\obs studio\obs-plugins\64bit\move-transition.dll)
Attached is the crash log

Attachments

• Crash 2024-04-14 05-06-06.txt
    118.3 KB · Views: 3

Xevonin

Hi there, awesome plugin. I did run into a little issue with setting up multiple move filters and then looping them. I was able to start them, but how do I stop them? In total I have about 12 filters that go in a loop.

The method of firing that I used is through advanced scene switcher and firing off the first event upon entering. Now it would awesome if I could just stop the filters from firing upon exiting a scene, but I was not able to figure out a method. Any idea?

Also a side note, how much resources does this actually use from the computer? Having a loop like this running for possibly hours?

Exeldro

@Xevonin resources depend on what you are using the move filters for, the move filters itself take up very little resources.
You stop a loop by disabling the filter that is active at the moment or just disable all filters of the loop.

biggie_boy_man

I used to be able to use "move source" to relatively zoom and dezoom from the center of the source. My scene got deleted somehow and I had to set it all up again and now my relative zooms are from the top left of the source. Would you know what I'm doing wrong? I tried recentering the source (ctrl D) but it didnt do anything.

edit: fixed it, right click the source, transform, edit transform, set positional alignment to center

Last edited: